The Official Sherdog Shoop Tutorial & Template Thread

82ubLWu.jpg

moq3yCb.jpg

Jmf1D0g.jpg

7ZsJlIb.jpg

FINAL OUTPUT

2DkNkQv.gif

Great stuff bro. This was very informative and easy to understand. I will try out a couple of GIFs using your guide.

This official sticked thread with the Shoop Tutorial/Q&A has been merged with the Official Shoop Template thread. It's a one-stop shoop shop. Try to say that ten times fast.

CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY 1 (20+ templates)

CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY 2 (30+ templates)

Disclaimer:
90% of these templates are done by me, but some are taken from previous shoop threads and just haven't been shared in this thread yet.

ae56ac3bb2fc4019affc9c8ffa4e319c.png

^ Whole collection including previously shared ones.

Click to download templates (SendSpace)

e62a0ce4857c4acfa0d7dfc6e515d333.png

Good addition BH. After this contest gonna be putting up more templates and tuts. My next tut is gonna be many things. More or less "some simple tricks" to make the Shoopers life easier.

Good addition BH. After this contest gonna be putting up more templates and tuts. My next tut is gonna be many things. More or less "some simple tricks" to make the Shoopers life easier.

Awesome :) I'm looking forward to it!

I'd like to see a tutorial from @Jehannum too, showing how he blends skin tones so well and adds textures onto them.

For sure. He's the best on this site for that.

Jehannum puts out some real quality, I forget what shoop thread it was but he was dropping gem after gem. His best are definitely the ones that use a lot of blending IMO.

Your Hendo / Lombard shoops in the 199 thread were some of the best I've seen. Not sure how the hell you pulled that off :D

Awesome :) I'm looking forward to it!

I'd like to see a tutorial from @Jehannum too, showing how he blends skin tones so well and adds textures onto them.

For sure. He's the best on this site for that.

Jehannum puts out some real quality, I forget what shoop thread it was but he was dropping gem after gem. His best are definitely the ones that use a lot of blending IMO.

Your Hendo / Lombard shoops in the 199 thread were some of the best I've seen. Not sure how the hell you pulled that off :D

In the last Rogan one @Jehannum was killing it. so many good ones. couldnt quote them all.

Which u talking about? The Faber Predator and the Lombard water one? No one likes that type of stuff it seems.

One of the main reasons I never consider making a tutorial is I don't think many use my software. I've never gone beyond installing photoshop (except to look at the layer system) and GIMP was not for me. I might be able to give a general guide on what to change seeing as the terms should be the same, but it's easier to say than it is to do, and I do so much already with my time.

Really appreciate the compliments though, matching and blending templates is mandatory for me, because if it doesn't look right I end up going back to it, often right after I've uploaded :D

Maybe after UFC 200 I will give it some consideration, but my upcoming poster is gonna consume me till then

One of the main reasons I never consider making a tutorial is I don't think many use my software. I've never gone beyond installing photoshop (except to look at the layer system) and GIMP was not for me. I might be able to give a general guide on what to change seeing as the terms should be the same, but it's easier to say than it is to do, and I do so much already with my time.

Really appreciate the compliments though, matching and blending templates is mandatory for me, because if it doesn't look right I end up going back to it, often right after I've uploaded :D

Maybe after UFC 200 I will give it some consideration, but my upcoming poster is gonna consume me till then

Do it if you can man. It would be appreciated and you would be a hero. People are counting on you but no pressure. :D You would make the world a better place.. no pressure man. :)

You deserve more credit brother. Your skills are an inspiration to me.

Do it if you can man. It would be appreciated and you would be a hero. People are counting on you but no pressure. :D You would make the world a better place.. no pressure man. :)

You deserve more credit brother. Your skills are an inspiration to me.

as long as I don't officially commit, I don't feel the pressure :D

but soon as I deadline myself ... I lose all enthusiasm and it becomes a chore :p

I've never shooped before, what's the best recommendation and is there somewhere to do it without downloading? Just tried Pixlr but couldn't really figure it out.

I've never shooped before, what's the best recommendation and is there somewhere to do it without downloading? Just tried Pixlr but couldn't really figure it out.

I know a lot use GIMP which is online

I was sure you had done shoops before, so when you asked the same question in another thread, I didn't take it seriously and I apologise for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back