The Official "Show your Stuff" Thread:

All I have are brass knuckles right now, I carry them with me sometimes ever since I got jumped by 8 black people. I dont have a pic of them, but i'm pretty sure yall know what brass knuckles look like

I'm gona get a butterfly knife soon hopefully

Shft_E said:
>>jonutarr>- I was thinkin of purchasing a paul chen would you say they are worth it, they are kinda pricey.

Definitely
the one i have is a 4th generation practical katana, its a bit straighter that the usual katana's but i think i like it like that,

i have nothing but good things to say about it, ive cut bananas trees, cardboard boxes, and my most favourite water bottles (they make a great splash on impact :icon_twis )

my cold steel was more expensive maybe tougher and a bit heavier but i like this is better,

theres more to swing a sword that just swinging it like a stick, like if the target is perfectly vertical it will cut best if the blade is perfectly horizontal

and if you are going to do test cut remember, "a katana is designed for one thing only, cutting flesh and bones" it is not a light sabre or an axe and it will break eventually if your thinking about chopping all your parents trees down in your backyard with it, :icon_lol:

any thing moist is good to cut, the Japanese use to soak 2 of those straw mats for 2 nights and wrap them up and that would produce a target that was the consistency of a human limb

havent tried that yet.........yet :icon_twis

CS-21GNSClarge.gif

Legal to carry in California.

lol@ your username being "nice guy".

Yeah, the one everyone SAYS is nice who has bodies in his basement.

King Kabuki said:
lol@ your username being "nice guy".

Yeah, the one everyone SAYS is nice who has bodies in his basement.

Hey self defense also means weapons to, mma isnt very good against guns and knives.

I been trying to get into some tactical shooting classes, since my shooting experience is somewhat limited.

UC898.jpg

this is the closest thing i can find to my knife, but the second blde points up not down on mine and comes in from the bottom and goes up and over the knuckles

I really like that axe. I have a thing for axes considering Native Americans are into tossing around Tomahawks.

Now, to throw axes while dawning the hockey goalie mask, THAT would be awesome.

wow, since I am 17 i don't own any weopens, but when i turn 19 i plan on buying a
springfield armory xd
glock 19
and a conceiled weopens license.

oh I own, a survivale knife, in the handle it has fishing hooks, matches and toliet paper. and on has a built in compass which i know how to read from being taught in jrotc.

You can get all that at 19 in Alabamie?

yes sir, thats why i love the state. you can buy a rifle and shotgun at age 15, but you have to be qualified and shit.

pistols010Small.jpg

9mm magnum research baby eagle, 9mm beretta p4x storm, and FN Five seveN

w006j43n.jpg

My Shinai.

This is a handy tool for mouthy neighborhood kids, dis-obedient pets or spouses, self-torture, etc. Endless fun.

King Kabuki said:
w006j43n.jpg

My Shinai.

This is a handy tool for mouthy neighborhood kids, dis-obedient pets or spouses, self-torture, etc. Endless fun.

also one of the best channel changers I can think of other that my cat that I throw at the tv......ohhhh heh too much info heheh...sorry bout that......k'mer kitty....

Back