The Official "Show your Stuff" Thread:

Shft_E said:
Strange but my mom bought me these while she was over seas. Best fuckin gift ever! They 're from the Chronicles of Riddick, sharp and I have no fuckin idea how to use them.

Definately an awesome addition.

Chances are, their intended use is of the display/conversational piece type. I sincerely doubt they are designed to actually be used for anything else.

blurp...

Last edited:
Careful Son, its sharp!

AM-370_Golf_Tool_Pocket_Knife.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

These pics are a little out of date... Meanin' I've got some new stuff since I took some of 'em... More knives, another shotgun... etc... and a mini *** sword set that sits on my desk... which my RA oked (stupid campus apartment rules.. :) ).

Definately one of the best topics on Sherdog...
IMG_0216_1.jpg

My baby that I bought foir my birthday last year. Armscorp M-1600, semi auto .22 LR... 10 rounds in a second and a half. :)
IMG_0210_1.jpg

Another shot of the 1600, with a homemade muzzle brake and tac-light, and hillbilly-rigged laser sight (and it's pretty accurate)
FilipinoSword.jpg

Thai Daab that I got at a yard sale for $10... Obviously decoration, when ya see all that hand carvin', and the blade ain't sharp, but it looks cool.

What kind of bow is that?

Yard-sale special... lol Crap. I wanna say Easton... I can't remember. I haven't hardly used it. I need to sight it in so I can use it over break if I dont get a deer with my Mossberg while I'm home for Thanksgin' and first day of gun season.

Gotcha. I used to have a Bushmaster. God I miss that thing.

Yeah, I got it about 6 or 7 years ago to start bow-huntin' with, but things tend to keep comin' up when I try to get it set to use. Lol. First time I shot it, I had my left arm fully extended, inner elbow up... That string left a foot long black and blue mark on my arm for about a week.

PSE NOVA
MARLIN Model 60 Alamo edition
Remington 710 .243
Romanian SAR-1 7.62x39
Kel-Tec P3AT .380 (little shit)
Sig Pro 2009 9mm

marine said:
finnaly got a picture of the gun i want.

http://www.springfield-armory.com/prod-xdpstl-45acp.shtml
copy and paste in browser

AngleRightLarge.jpg

We have a winner! I'm 17 as well, we own 15 guns (2 of which are considered mine, a little 4-10 I got when I was 8 and a 7mm rem mag Browning BAR)...and the Springfield XD in .45 is the gun I plan on buying and carrying when I turn 18 (gotta love those Alabama gun laws). Right now though, I am saving for a Beretta CX4 storm (in .45) for use as a plinker and a home defense gun.

You guys are making me jealous with all those damn knives, I have a Gerber tactical folder (FAST) and a huge Buck knife and a baseball bat, but no freaking swords or katanas (or whatever).

d_8101.jpg

From this movie:

wilderness_sm2.jpg

Those are my babies. . . .

I also use this:
K1595.jpg

a very quick opening knife.

Oh. . I almost forgot:
escrima_sticks_rattan_skin.jpg

and

s320x240

my mad skillz :)

RedNeckCowBoy00 said:
IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

These pics are a little out of date... Meanin' I've got some new stuff since I took some of 'em... More knives, another shotgun... etc... and a mini *** sword set that sits on my desk... which my RA oked (stupid campus apartment rules.. :) ).

It looks like you robbed the Ninja Turtles layer

Doop what the Hell are you talking about?

I don't have a gun yet (waiting until I get to Vegas), but when I buy one I've had my heart set on this one since I first ever held it:

rugerp851.jpg

The weight felt perfect and the Blue Steel was cold as ice. Lovely.

my stepdad has one zackly like this..very niice.

Well now, i'f we're expanding the discussion to firepower:

Taurus PT-99 with adjustable target sights. Bouth it in '91 with some swag I saved up in the Gulf War, added Pachmyer neoprene grips. Still ticking like a Swiss watch after 15 years of heavy use, best goddam $279 I ever spent.

thumb_99010L.jpg

Charles Daly M-5 hi-cap .45 auto (factory mag holds 10, I'm shopping for 14-round mags). Christmas gift from my dad...shoots as good as it looks.

m5_govt.jpg

CETME Modelo C .308 assault rifle. Painted the furniture flat black.

cetme-blk.JPG

Lee/Enfield .303 bolt-action rifle. Been in constant use from the British colonial wars to the Mujahideen resistance during the Soviet invasion.

no4mk1.jpeg
My dad has the 303 brit in the shorter carbine. Kicks like a mule.

Back