The only man to beat Ngannou is a really dangereous guy and would fit very well in the UFC

Hardcor'O'Death

Accurate Ranker
@Brown
Reaction score
Zoumana Cisse is 12-2 and he's a really terrying guy , he loss his last fight but i wonder why this guy never really fight for a major organisation as the UFC

Ngannou isn't the slickest guy ever but Cisse looks a really sloppy brawler more akin to someone like Mondragon.

If they fought again now I'd be shocked if cisse made it out of the first round.

If they fought again now I'd be shocked if cisse made it out of the first round.
The guy is 12-2 and his two defeat were on the ground, I know Ngannou improved his skills for sure but Cisse never been outstriked, I don't know if he retired but this guy would be the scariest fighter on the roster

The man to beat Ngannou, excluding Overeem, is the current HW champ who is on a 4 first round TKO winning streak. He finished JDS, Overeem, Werdum and Arlovski in the first round and Ngannou will be next.

Great another hype no one cares about either from France, Dagestan or Cuba.

Ngannou gets slept by Nelson or Mitrione or Stipe or Werdum or Cain or Rothwell. Bounced like a bowling ball.

Not gonna lie, he doesn't even look that slick against cans.

Because he looks like a guy who trains by getting into bar fights?

But yeah, probably good enough for the HW division these days. Win 1, lose 1 type of fighter.

Zoumana Cisse is 12-2 and he's a really terrying guy , he loss his last fight but i wonder why this guy never really fight for a major organisation as the UFC

Imagine if the guy had a cross, straight punch., hook, upper cut, elbows. Those big loopy shots won't cut it with a guy that's skilled. Looks like he pulls up his sock as the first part of his punch.

Great find! This guy is very well rounded. He has great coordination with big power in the standup, great takedowns, and he knows how to control from the top and use submissions.

He dominated Ngannou here:

fuck it, sign him. the ufc needs all the heavyweight talent they can get. just sign a bunch of these guys and put them on the undercards. bound to get a few that end up being gold.

Looks like Derrick Lewis on a nutrition plan. But really Cisse is a beast. I don't know how far he would get with the wild punching, but when the land... DAMN!!!

Back