The only man to beat Ngannou is a really dangereous guy and would fit very well in the UFC

He's 5'8, if that.

The name is pronounced like this:

It was the second MMA fight of Ngannou and in a ring. Nowadays Ngannou would kill him, he lost to Adam Wieczorek who isn't a great fighter himself.

UFC should sign the guy who beat him before (Denis Goltsov), much more well rounded and different from Cisse, Goltsov is a true HW. Cisse is 5'11, a fat brawler and looks 30y+, Goltsov is 27y old and 6'6, more tested and won't lose to any legit grappler.

fuck it, sign him. the ufc needs all the heavyweight talent they can get. just sign a bunch of these guys and put them on the undercards. bound to get a few that end up being gold.

Sign them all, have a huge 24 man tourney for $200k and an instant title shot at the end. You'd get it all, some sloppy mess fights like early mma days, some brutal wars, style clashes, a melting pot leading to a title shot, the excitement of a tourney...

Great find! This guy is very well rounded. He has great coordination with big power in the standup, great takedowns, and he knows how to control from the top and use submissions.

He dominated Ngannou here:

Did you even watch the video you posted?

Great another hype no one cares about either from France, Dagestan or Cuba.

Ngannou gets slept by Nelson or Mitrione or Stipe or Werdum or Cain or Rothwell. Bounced like a bowling ball.

Lol at Nelson beating Ngannou. Yes the guy who was getting outstruck by Javy Ayala last time out, and by the Black Beast not long ago, Kos Ngannou

Ngannou gets slept by Nelson or Mitrione or Stipe or Werdum or Cain or Rothwell. Bounced like a bowling ball.

Ngannou smashes every1 u just named EASY . The only fight I see for Ngannou that MAYBE is a challenge is Werdum simply because of ground game but I still see Ngannou stopping the takedown and KOing him too every1 else u said gets KOd easy

Francis will be champ in 2018

At this point he wouldn't be a challenge to Ngannou but i am pretty sure he is better than some hw they have in UFC, sign him to 2-3 fight contract and see what happens, it's not like he would ask for 100k a fight

The man to beat Ngannou, excluding Overeem, is the current HW champ who is on a 4 first round TKO winning streak. He finished JDS, Overeem, Werdum and Arlovski in the first round and Ngannou will be next.

mate, i agree about stipe being the favourite based on experience and his resume but honestly that winning streak isn t that impressive if you consider that reem is clearly different since usada, jds and arlovski are both completely shot and werdum is a 40 years old inconsistent (but top) fighter...

ngannou vs overeem will answer a few questions regarding both guys.
francis is young and he is in his physical prime unless 95% of the division
i like stipe and francis but some years ago they would have been nothing more that fringe top 10
prime cain or pre cain jds beat them with ease imo

Stipe, Werdum or Cain. Yea I can see it.

Nelson, Mitrione or Rothwell. Well now you're fucking talking sideways. Ngannou is a beast and everyone in the HW division currently are aware of the major threat he is.

From the video, this guys striking looks amateur.

From the video, this guys striking looks amateur.

He certainly wouldn't be the worst HW on the UFC roster and the UFC needs every HW it can get. With a record of 12-2 and a win over even a green Ngannou you can't be that bad of a HW.

Back