The Orange Snowflake disinvites the Eagles to the White House

giphy.gif
I wonder if you've even earned $60k in one year.

Poor, bitter, minority?

The Eagles initiated this one. They informed the White House the day before that just a handful of players would attend.

Nope.

Then the mayor of that shit city went all crybaby left wing as expected. It was a game and the President of the United States is not playing.

Heard Trumps celebration was a hit today. It was filled with mostly staffers. Lmao.

It has to be said:

The players I've seen speaking out against the NFL's policy are those who were accepted and then passed through college despite having at best a 5th grade education level by taking ridiculously easy pass/fail courses with all the work done by tutors and would be washing cars if they weren't born with the genetic gifts needed to become elite athletes.

And they still complain. I was watching an Olympics from the 60s it earlier and it was the same thing.

They went on about how it was the first time a women would light or run with the torch .

Then when the black athletes were given their medals they turned their backs and did the black panther salute while wearing black panther hats.

No matter what they will always resist and complain.

Nothing has changed since

Heard Trumps celebration was a hit today. It was filled with mostly staffers. Lmao.

Have you seen his rally's. If trump is having a party, its going to be huge.

Because most Americans are smarter then to disrespect their president in front of the world.

Makes the citizens of that country look bad and the country look weak.

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —
I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Billy Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Whoa!

Bush: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

[Crosstalk]

Trump: Look at you, you are a pussy.

[Crosstalk]

Trump: All right, you and I will walk out.

[Silence]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.

Trump: Ooh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s good legs. Go ahead.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

Bush: Down below, pull the handle.

Trump: Hello, how are you? Hi!
Arianne Zucker: Hi, Mr. Trump. How are you? Pleasure to meet you.

Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?

Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?

Zucker: Doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?

Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.

Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Trump: O.K., absolutely. Melania said this was O.K.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus

NOW that is pure class.
I’m convinced that you’re gay

Lol it's been reported that Nick Foles was the ONLY Eagles player that was going to attend the White House to visit with the President. I'm sure staff was going to go but not the players.

{<jordan}
Have you seen his rally's. If trump is having a party, its going to be huge.

Because most Americans are smarter then to disrespect their president in front of the world.

Makes the citizens of that country look bad and the country look weak.

I wish he still would’ve invited the guys who wanted to go, but in the end, this has nothing to do with politics. It’s a silly tradition. This is TMZ level news
Yes and no.
Yes, silly tradition.
But the POTUS inserting himself into the conversation with such bombast makes it political.

I wish he still would’ve invited the guys who wanted to go, but in the end, this has nothing to do with politics. It’s a silly tradition. This is TMZ level news
Yeah hard to care. Although the snarky side of me thinks I just saw an article about him meeting with Kim K in the Oval Office.

And they still complain. I was watching an Olympics from the 60s it earlier and it was the same thing.

They went on about how it was the first time a women would light or run with the torch .

Then when the black athletes were given their medals they turned their backs and did the black panther salute while wearing black panther hats.

No matter what they will always resist and complain.

Nothing has changed since

Wow black people upset in the 60s? Who would have thunk it!

Nothing wrong with a preemptive strike against the good for nothings. They should go out and kneel about it.

Back