The P4P#1 boxer in the world wears Reebok

Jesus Christ.. Go back and read again. You think the guy was talking about a wrestling match? No. You really have no room to be calling people retarded when you clearly can't comprehend anything.
alright now you're in damage control mode alrightt, boxing is just dancing and punching with pillows on your hands, it's absurd that you think they would stand a chance against real men

Yes he does. He has cross trained kickboxing. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
at what level tho? why don't you understand that there's levels to it? i trained some kickboxing too doesn't mean i would be able to defend kicks from pros.

alright now you're in damage control mode alrightt, boxing is just dancing and punching with pillows on your hands, it's absurd that you think they would stand a chance against real men

When you say things like this it's clear you are just ignorant and really shouldn't be taken serious.

I thought only plebes and ufc shills wore reebok?

lomachenko-linares-fight%20(19).jpg

DYrCrQ_U8AA8dMk.jpg
Reebok has been established as a massive fitness brand for years due to crossfit and OCR's. Only dumb sherdog posters think its not decent gear.

at what level tho? why don't you understand that there's levels to it? i trained some kickboxing too doesn't mean i would be able to defend kicks from pros.
Not every MMA fighter is a world class kickers. Many champs can't kick worth shit.

And let's not forget that Loma's hand and footwork are leagues beyond every MMA fighter. There are levels to this shit. Or are there only levels when it's convenient for you?

you don't really believe that right? lol i used to play football when i was a kid so that means i would beat ronaldo?
college wrestlers arent exactly at the level ronaldo is at in football lol

Nate Diaz can't kick and he's considered a top 10. Loma with a solid year of training would most likely body shot KO half of the division

What's with men wearing tight pants in this generation?

It's sickening.

this lomachenko was #3 p4p on the first list i googled (dated 5/8/18). pretty sure GGG is above him. also wrong forum, there is a boxing forum.

Idon't know any ufc goat who got tooled by a flyweight out of the best of 12 rounds

Nate Diaz can't kick and he's considered a top 10. Loma with a solid year of training would most likely body shot KO half of the division
nate diaz has been in mma forever what a shitty comparison he doesn't have the best leg kick defense but he's still pretty good at not getting kod in 20 sec by some headkick, loma gets caught and finished in the first round

Who is that manlet? Too bad any college wrestler would beat the fuck out of him

Don't be so insecure about MMA! Also unless they knew who Lomachenko was, the wrestler would probably throw hands first and get KOd right after

you don't really believe that right? lol i used to play football when i was a kid so that means i would beat ronaldo?

Ronaldo? You said any collage wrestler, not the best in the world

MMA fans are embarrassingly insecure about MMA sometimes

that's not enough , he would need like 3 years minimum to compete in some minor bum league let alone UFC

Jones, Cain and Brock all became UFC champs after only training MMA for a few years. Don't pretend like MMA has a high talent pool yet

Back