The peace president and Iran

DixaWUxWAAEmrIw.jpg

Hillary was gonna get us into a war, thank goodness we steered around that national calamity

Remember when flip flopping would pretty much disqualify you from winning a race?

Mitt Romney & John Kerry remember.

Remember when flip flopping would pretty much disqualify you from winning a race?

Well that was flip flopping on a position.
It doesn't really count as flip flopping when, at various times, you've taken all possible sides of a position.

i like the CAPS. THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS SUPER SERIOUS AND TALKING WITH EMPHASIS!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah please continue siding with radical Muslims over US Soldiers and your own country lol.

I bet the People in Iran would rather have Trump ruling them then some religious old farts who have never had a blow job in there sad life.

I think it was the swiftboat thing, GW being the incumbant president during a war, and Kerry's dry personality that lost him the election.

Conservatives side with russia and treasonous trump over the USA

Nope. You side with treasonous intelligence agencies who lie us into wars, spy on the country, and black mail each other over the US.

Back