The peace president and Iran

Dr. Phil on Roundup
Oddly enough, Roundup is actually less toxic than table salt.

Most people are unaware that if a healthy human adult were to consume 75 grams of salt, they only have about a 50% chance of surviving.

Oddly enough, Roundup is actually less toxic than table salt.

Most people are unaware that if a healthy human adult were to consume 75 grams of salt, they only have about a 50% chance of surviving.
Great point I'm gonna start smoking

Well to be fair its Rouhani who started talking abkut the mother of all wars like they are some super empire.

Tromp just put him in his place.

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!
Trump did no such thing.
Iran has always used the bombast. They've been calling the US the Great Satan for decades.

Trump only made their leaders laugh and say, "Look how easy it is to trigger that snowflake!"

Trump did no such thing.
Iran has always used the bombast. They've been calling the US the Great Satan for decades.

Trump only made their leaders laugh and say, "Look how easy it is to trigger that snowflake!"

No!

Trumps belligerence only helps the hardliners in Iran, so, so stupid.

Don't you mean
<TrumpWrong1>

Nah I am not saying your wrong its just that I don't completely agree with your statement its just my dumb and lazy way of saying yeah lets just agree to disagree or " good point but..."

So I just say NO!!

Lol.

I just feel its about dam time these crazy dictators in the mid east find their match interms of crazy rethoric.

I am not a big fan of Trump but I like what he said againts Iran weather that will be good or bad in the long run remains to be seen so I will leave it at that.

This is just more calculated mad man theory by Trump. He wants the rest of the world to think he is a loose cannon, there are certain advantages that brings when it comes to negotiations. Being diplomatic doesn't work on countries like Iran, they only understand one thing.

He always starts off with a show of force, and then when they inevitably waver on their own tough guy talk (which is exactly what started this, just like in N Korea) he brings it down and says good things about the dictator. The message is simple, “youre not tough compared to the USA when a dick is in charge instead of a pussy. Got it? Ok, now Im gonna make it look like you didnt back down and that you are a decent guy, but dont mess with my kindness.”

Perfect bullying tactic against bullies who have not had to actually face consequences for their big mouths in the past.

MSM and half of WR go, “oh, gosh! He is trying to get us into a war, so hateful and dangerous!” after the first step he takes, and then, when peace is made, they all say, “oh! well of course he befriended an evil dictator, seeingnas he IS one!” and then tea and crumpets and inviting the boyfriends over to sit on their tongues.

Repeat, lets do some more of it. It is funny.

This is just more calculated mad man theory by Trump. He wants the rest of the world to think he is a loose cannon, there are certain advantages that brings when it comes to negotiations. Being diplomatic doesn't work on countries like Iran, they only understand one thing.
It was working very well until he scrapped the Iran deal with nothing to replace it but bullshit, bad faith, and the ruin of any trust for US policy/foreign relations on the international stage.

Back