The peace president and Iran

So how's that impending nuclear war with North Korea due to Trump's unflattering tweets about Kim "Rocket Man" Jun Il that you libs kept bellowing about going?

So how's that impending nuclear war with North Korea due to Trump's unflattering tweets about Kim "Rocket Man" Jun Il that you libs kept bellowing about going?

Good grief, by "Jun Il" you mean "Jong Il," and even that's not right, considering Jong Il died half a decade ago.

Kim Jong Un, his son, is now head of DPRK.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/politics/trump-iran-intl/index.html

If there's already a thread, I couldn't locate it.
Who has that Noble ready?
Speak softly, or whatever!

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE,"

make up your minds .. you knock him for trying to get along and you knock him for being tough .. but we know the truth .. you're just annoyed he's president .. sorry 6.5 yrs to go

The most powerful alpha country is a snowflake ...... good one

The US definitely is a snowflake when it comes to 'threats'. Theyre the 'what'd you say to me' douchebag at the bar that loses a fight to the little asian guy and then blames his friends/family (the vietnam war)

This thread is going to be another instance of liberal posts that aren't going to age well.

The left is so eager to have a reason to attack President Trump, that they always jump the gun too soon.
Speaking of aging well.

make up your minds .. you knock him for trying to get along and you knock him for being tough .. but we know the truth .. you're just annoyed he's president .. sorry 6.5 yrs to go
No, people knock him for talking shit and starting something (starts a fire), then he tries to get along (puts out the fire), then claims he did something good. He needs to just shut his mouth when there is no reason to open it.

Nope. You side with treasonous intelligence agencies who lie us into wars, spy on the country, and black mail each other over the US.
lol it is wild how people will eat up anything trump puts a spin on, no grain of salt needed

The US definitely is a snowflake when it comes to 'threats'. Theyre the 'what'd you say to me' douchebag at the bar that loses a fight to the little asian guy and then blames his friends/family (the vietnam war)
Haha ok yea

That’s what I said. They want to side with a psycho hardcore radical Islamic leader where laws put teenage girls that dance on instagram in jail and publically flog women for basically nothing. The leaders of Iran even recently lit an American flag on fire on their tv network while all shouting with with America or something similar.

You just know Trotsky, homer Thompson and the others were likely all jumping up and down from it. Liberals like them would love nothing more than to see their own country destroyed
"
Hurry up and get banned again.

"

Unfortunately for you that’s not going to happen. You can hope all you want though. I know what I was banned for before and it had nothing to do with speaking the truth in regards to Islam or the jokers that lead a disaster of a country like Iran.

Except the US is "allied" with an even worse country called Saudi Arabia.

You’re right. Eventually however, Saudi Arabia will no longer be useful to America and we can witness Islam being eliminated from the source. It will happen one day but I have no idea when. Will be a great day when it does happens though.

Unfortunately for you that’s not going to happen. You can hope all you want though. I know what I was banned for before and it had nothing to do with speaking the truth in regards to Islam or the jokers that lead a disaster of a country like Iran.
Ban evasion is a bannable offense <2>

Bless you, Culombo, you always add so much to these conversations

Trump always needs an enemy to distract from his crimes and failures, what a great trait for the leader of the worlds most powerful country. The whole thing is an obvious attempt to change the subject from his pitiful showing at the summit.
lol it is wild how people will eat up anything trump puts a spin on, no grain of salt needed
Especially when Trump is a proven liar who contradicts himself on an hourly basis, it really is a cult of the gullibly stupid.

Good grief, by "Jun Il" you mean "Jong Il," and even that's not right, considering Jong Il died half a decade ago.

Kim Jong Un, his son, is now head of DPRK.
Nice to know you focused on the garnish instead of the meat.

"

Unfortunately for you that’s not going to happen. You can hope all you want though

tenor.gif

Back