The peace president and Iran

I find hypocrisy easy to judge.
He's the biggest hypocrite that ever lived.
No matter how much you wish it was true, your constant hyperbole in regards to President Trump has no bearing on reality.

We've already established that you personally have taken your hatred of President Trump to an unhealthy level.

This level of personal animus from you is too intense for something as removed from your personal life as politics. I highly doubt you can point to anything in your personal life that President Trump has affected so directly, as to warrant this level of hatred.

I've seen people lash out at other public figures in similar ways, when the person lashing out has lost control of some key component of their own personal life. I suspect if you were to take more control of over the aspect of your life that you've lost control over, a lot of your hatred for people you've never met, would disappear.

No matter how much you wish it was true, your constant hyperbole in regards to President Trump has no bearing on reality.

We've already established that you personally have taken your hatred of President Trump to an unhealthy level.
YOU'VE established that. Don't try to speak for anyone else, the number of people who share your illogic are fewer than you think.

My hatred of the man is based on his consistent self aggrandizement, dishonesty, hubris, and display of such an incomprehensible inability to govern he makes Democrats seem capable.

Democrats.

Not everyone who thinks Donald Trump is a horse's ass is a librul lefty, despite your generalizations.

YOU'VE established that. Don't try to speak for anyone else, the number of people who share your illogic are fewer than you think.

My hatred of the man is based on his consistent self aggrandizement, dishonesty, hubris, and display of such an incomprehensible inability to govern he makes Democrats seem capable.

Democrats.

Not everyone who thinks Donald Trump is a horse's ass is a librul lefty, despite your generalizations.

So you're still unable to point to anything that President Trump has done that's affected you directly.

This level of hatred isn't warranted for someone you've never met.

We've (as in, the entire reading audience) already established that you've taken your hatred to an unhealthy level.

No one has that level of hatred for a person they've never personally met, organically and naturally. That level of hatred has to be implanted into the mind of someone through suggestion and manipulation.

Just a hunch, what news organizations and commentators do you consume daily?

So what's the over - under on the prez going full retard on Iran today at his rally..

Or do you think he will back off and save the rhetoric for next week, since the Manafort trial got pushed back.

Give us something to look at next week.

So you're still unable to point to anything that President Trump has done that's affected you directly.

This level of hatred isn't warranted for someone you've never met.

We've (as in, the entire reading audience) already established that you've taken your hatred to an unhealthy level.

No one has that level of hatred for a person they've never personally met, organically and naturally. That level of hatred has to be implanted into the mind of someone through suggestion and manipulation.

Just a hunch, what news organizations and commentators do you consume daily?
Hey, anytime you want to stop personalizing your arguments and return to sane conversation, I'll be here

So what's the over - under on the prez going full retard on Iran today at his rally..

Or do you think he will back off and save the rhetoric for next week, since the Manafort trial got pushed back.

Give us something to look at next week.

I'm willing to say that he's going back to the golden oldies..

Lock her up!
No Collusion!
Iran is a radical power!
I'm taking away security clearances!
Tariffs!

To name a few...

Hey, anytime you want to stop personalizing your arguments and return to sane conversation, I'll be here

You're the one filling up public discussions with your personal emotional outbursts, and visceral reactions.

The level of hatred that you display for President Trump is unwarranted for any person you've never personally met.

The reason for these outbursts are simple. Reality not conforming to someone's vision of the world can be very unsettling. Reality hasn't confirmed with how you think the world should be for 2 years now.

I wish you well on your path to recovery.

Lock her up!
No Collusion!
Iran is a radical power!
Tariffs!

To name a few...

Can't go far wrong if you stick to the Classics;)

When Trump was playing hardball with NK you guys were rooting for him to fail. And there's nothing about Russia.
No, I want peace with North Korea, despite my despise for its leader and his governments' treatment of North Koreans. Lots of liberals are up on this McCarthyism bullshit but not everyone on the left.

I loathe Trump but the liberals yapping about Russia and Stormy Daniels 24/7 and wanting peace to fail with NK are ridiculous and undermining their own cause. Anytime I talk to anyone on the right they couldn't give a fuck about all the sensationalism, that's not the way to attack Trump; that and the centrism that got us here is the way to lose to him again in 20/20.

The way to attack him is to point out his lies and policy blunders, which are numerous are well documented. If he's colluded with another government then expose it already. He's already violated the emoluments clause and is a puppet of Israel and Saudi Arabia, but no one mentions that when talking about him doing the bidding of foreign governments.

We have a fucking cave troll for a president.

Last edited:
Getting desperate already. Waahh

By the way, they know who I am. They allowed me to come back. Cry about it
200w.gif

Normal thought process
"I care, because this is bad and it shouldn't happen to anybody"
VS.
Trumpbot thought process
"I dont care if it's bad, because it hasnt happeded to me"

Lock her up!
No Collusion!
Iran is a radical power!
Tariffs!

To name a few...
I wonder if he'll talk about nuclear.

The reason for these outbursts are simple. Reality not conforming to someone's vision of the world can be very unsettling. Reality hasn't confirmed with how you think the world should be for 2 years now.

I wish you well on your path to recovery.
Dr. Phil on Roundup

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/23/politics/trump-iran-intl/index.html

If there's already a thread, I couldn't locate it.
Who has that Noble ready?
Speak softly, or whatever!

"To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE,"

Well to be fair its Rouhani who started talking abkut the mother of all wars like they are some super empire.

Tromp just put him in his place.

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!

Back