The plan for rizin to become the premiere mma promotion?

capo245

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Rizin should pickup the acb guys that will be free agents after the merger with akhmat that would give them top talent, buy someone big from the ufc (the best would be lesnar) with the money they will make from the mayweather fight. And sign a new freakshow best suited would be the mountain against some 5 foot 5 inches sumo or sth. and copromote with k1 and one fc. Mcgregor will show up there sooner or later just to get that mayweather money.

They need to spike Jon Jones drink and boom we see full steroids Jones in open weight fights 4x a year

Rizin should pickup the acb guys that will be free agents after the merger with akhmat that would give them top talent, buy someone big from the ufc (the best would be lesnar) with the money they will make from the mayweather fight. And sign a new freakshow best suited would be the mountain against some 5 foot 5 inches sumo or sth. and copromote with k1 and one fc. Mcgregor will show up there sooner or later just to get that mayweather money.

It would be great seeing the ACB fighters over in Rizin. Shopping for Lesnar would be great too. Other fighters are going to take notice of what is going on in Japan with Rizin and Mayweather. It is a big news! Looking forward to seeing what they have for him and Tenshin.

Why would they want a bunch of Russians their primary fans (Japanese) won't care about?

1. Sign Vitor Belfort and offer him a juicy "signing bonus" (paid TRT treatment, mullet haircut, and Sky sponsorship)
2. Seek volunteers for sacrifice
3. ???
4. Profit.

tumblr_mw1y3vGFuQ1qhndw9o3_250.gif

Jiri vs. Vitor at 205 would be cool.

Why would they want a bunch of Russians their primary fans (Japanese) won't care about?
Acb has a lot of international fighters, the point is they have the best talent to get at the market and givem 3 years and they have a new pridefc stacked roster.
They have also melvin mahoef nephew there he gets kos even faster so you get what i mean.

Acb has a lot of international fighters, the point is they have the best talent to get at the market and givem 3 years and they have a new pridefc stacked roster.
They have also melvin mahoef nephew there he gets kos even faster so you get what i mean.
I'm down.

And sign a new freakshow best suited would be the mountain against some 5 foot 5 inches sumo or sth. and copromote with k1 and one fc.

What freakshow?! That's the open weight division, the true division, the division of Kings!

1. Sign Vitor Belfort and offer him a juicy "signing bonus" (paid TRT treatment, mullet haircut, and Sky sponsorship)
2. Seek volunteers for sacrifice
3. ???
4. Profit.

tumblr_mw1y3vGFuQ1qhndw9o3_250.gif

3. Broadcast a murder on national TV?

What freakshow?! That's the open weight division, the true division, the division of Kings!

Open Weight is a great division. Open Weight and Heavyweight are my two favorite followed by Light Heavyweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back