THE POPUP REDIRECTS ARE CONSTANT NOW

mahavishnunj

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
this will be deleted like every other thread about this bullshit nonsense

Never had a problem with popups the whole time I've been on Sherdog.

Support ------------>

I thought it was just me, having been viewing too much adult material. Over the last few months, the advertisements and/or pop up presence on Sherdog has gone through the roof.

Support ------------>
Already done that. A ton of people are dealing with this on mobile, and sherdog either deletes threads about it, or totally ignores it. I've never seen it this bad.

Site is unusable on mobile. Maybe that's Evolve's way of driving traffic to the PC site

Already done that. A ton of people are dealing with this on mobile, and sherdog either deletes threads about it, or totally ignores it. I've never seen it this bad.
I use mobile never had a problem even before plat

Site is unusable on mobile. Maybe that's Evolve's way of driving traffic to the PC site

Yup. The one time I used it on mobile was when I was in a restaurant and a pop up of a girl getting railed came on when the female server brought me my food...

I've never even gone to an adult site on my phone.

Why don't you sit on my lap TS, will talk about the first thing that pops up.

Amazingly witty and intelligent. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing you're really smart.

No unfortunately, I mostly get by on my good looks and sherdog skills.

Don't have any issues when viewing it on my tablet.

There are add ons for Mobile which delete them and report them as spam making the ads useless and making sure the company using the ads doesnt get paid

this site was literally unusable for me for years,

adblock is free, and your friend.

Back