THE POPUP REDIRECTS ARE CONSTANT NOW

I have adblock and use the app, it's constant popups of spin the wheel win a $1000 Walmart gift card. I'd say it happens 8/10 times for myself.

AdBlock takes 30 seconds to install. Stop whining.

I was having the same problems on my I phone and Macbook going to Mac Keeper every time I clicked on anything Shedog. I even made a thread in support. Once I made the thread it has not done it since. Do not know why just glad. It was annoying.
Try running Malwarebytes and see if that helps.

Heard of uBlock, AdBlock? Never come here without it.

Works fine on iOS.

Kill ads VPN

AdGuard pro

Both free on iPhone I never see any ads or popular

Tends to happen on mobile. I don't notice it on my home or work computer because I have adblock

I have Adblock but then all tweets/Instagram posts get blocked.....the fuck man

If only there was a way to block ads in your web browser!!!

>.>

<.<

Already done that. A ton of people are dealing with this on mobile, and sherdog either deletes threads about it, or totally ignores it. I've never seen it this bad.

Install Firefox for your mobile browser, then install these Firefox add-ons:

Add blocker
No script *

* No Script will block everything, including buttons and graphics that are not ads, so after it's installed, you need to manually uncheck from the list.

PC master race.

giphy.gif

this will be deleted like every other thread about this bullshit nonsense
Can you give us any screenshots, any other information at all? We have this posted in Support for a reason:

Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Also, it is entirely possible other threads you have made on this subject have been deleted because they were made in the wrong section.

Can you give us any screenshots, any other information at all? We have this posted in Support for a reason:

Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Also, it is entirely possible other threads you have made on this subject have been deleted because they were made in the wrong section.
yeah ill do this after supper

Install Firefox for your mobile browser, then install these Firefox add-ons:

Add blocker
No script *

* No Script will block everything, including buttons and graphics that are not ads, so after it's installed, you need to manually uncheck from the list.
im going to have to try firefox, chrome is obviously not cutting it

Back