The POTUS inherited a natural instinct for science

this retard is an anti-vaxxer
D5ctSPT.gif

Honestly don’t understand why people live and die on his tweets. Read a book or get laid.

lol this is awesome

President Trump this week said he has a “natural instinct for science” while defending his stance on climate change.

Trump, who spoke with the Associated Press Tuesday in an interview published the next day, said he agrees that the climate is changing but contended that it "goes back and forth, back and forth."

"…You have scientists on both sides of the issue. And I agree the climate changes, but it goes back and forth, back and forth. So we'll see," Trump told the news outlet.

Pressed about whether climate change was becoming irreversible, Trump doubled down on his claim that there were scientists on "both sides of it."

"I mean, you have scientists on both sides of it. My uncle was a great professor at [Massachusetts Institute of Technology] for many years, Dr. John Trump. And I didn't talk to him about this particular subject, but I have a natural instinct for science, and I will say that you have scientists on both sides of the picture," Trump said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...natural-instinct-for-science-when-it-comes-to

I was born with the scientific method tattooed on my forehead. It's since faded, but the shaman in our village said it's true. Believe me.

8fe0bd3f582c98616466dfc88a5e1050b772fd42983881dfa10e061f8e002ae0

It's overwhelmingly conclusive among the scientific community down to Chem/Bio 1A students that humans have an impact on climate.

Releasing trillions of tons of carbon into the atmosphere over many decades is having real effects. There is no other side to this fact.

Honestly don’t understand why people live and die on his tweets. Read a book or get laid.
Because our POTUS displays his ego and stupidity at the same time. Meanwhile you are complaining karate forum posters complaining good job.

<Fedor23>

Well... we could do all that, or we could rape the planet of its resources and create bigger and bigger bombs until the point that it's time we decimate the planet. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the right way to live is.

The planet is self cleaning. Mankind will make the planet unlivable for humans and the planet will recover a few thousand years after mankind goes extinct.

It's overwhelmingly conclusive among the scientific community down to Chem/Bio 1A students that humans have an impact on climate.

Releasing trillions of tons of carbon into the atmosphere over many decades is having real effects. There is no other side to this fact.
I have heard people say that the planet is too big, and we are too small to effect such large change.
We are wiping out species of life constantly. There is a country sized island of plastic floating in the ocean, we have dried up and polluted lakes and river beds, destroyed forests...but we have no effect on Earth and its climate?

You can not argue with a fact. A fact is a fact.
And the thing that gets me the most...EVEN IF we weren't the cause of global warming...do you think polluting the ocean and air is a good thing..or a bad thing? Should we do more of it...or less? On that basis alone we shouldn't be doing it...but even impending world catastrophe is not enough to get these fucking idiots to stop worrying about money they won't be able to use when this planet is a wasteland

Idiocracy is not fiction. We're living the movie. Amazing times.\

I read a book called "death of expertise" recently that says everyone thinks they are experts and doesnt trust the real experts anymore. We're doomed.

Idiocracy is not fiction. We're living the movie. Amazing times.\

I read a book called "death of expertise" recently that says everyone thinks they are experts and doesnt trust the real experts anymore. We're doomed.

Thats certainly true. This forum has an example we should all know about. Most people think they can fight well, and anyone familiar at all with martial arts knows that is not true. That applies to basically every subject though.

Back