The PR Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy,

Please stop showing everyone up.

Thanks,

Thebrewcrew

P.S. awesome few weeks of lifting lately

205kg deadlift (451lb) @ 66kg bw (145lb) 3x bw + :D finally, I lost my balance a bit at the top but still a gym PR

Edit: you should be able to see the video now...

Also I let the bar down so quick from lock out because when I set up I didn't grab the bar as well as I should have, so by the time I locked it out my grip was feeling a bit off and made me unbalanced, so I put the bar down rather than falling over :)

Very nice Sconse and Oblivian. Oblivians squat wedgie is getting me all hot and bothered.

205kg deadlift (451lb) @ 66kg bw (145lb) 3x bw + :D finally, I lost my balance a bit at the top but still a gym PR

Edit: you should be able to see the video now...

Also I let the bar down so quick from lock out because when I set up I didn't grab the bar as well as I should have, so by the time I locked it out my grip was feeling a bit off and made me unbalanced, so I put the bar down rather than falling over :)

nice!

3x BW is beasty.

~Foz

did legs today

leg press
4 plates each side x12
7 plates x 10
9 plates x 10
10 plates x 3
hack squats
3 plates x10
4 plates x 6
5 plates x 3
6 plates x 3
squats
315 x 10
405 x 5
455 x 5
455 x 3
deadlift
311 x 5
401 x 5
451 x 3
501 x 1
i warmed up with a couple sets of everything before working sets and i do deads last bcuz i want to be super warmed up so i dont tear anything...

puncher this is a PR thead, not a place for your log. If you squat 500, when the most you every squated before was 495 then post it here, but no need for entire workouts

^ that being said, 501 deadlift after all the rest of that is really impressive

sorry dude... but thats what i meant the 501 dead was the most ive done

No worries, next time just put 501 DL and how much of a PR it is so we know what's going on.

Sweet squat, Diet.

JP's gonna be stronger than everyone on Sherdog by the time he's 20.

Squats: 295 lbs x 5 x 5 sets (+10 lbs PR)

This was a true gut check for me. Even the first set was difficult.

jpmx - That weight looks like it's going up easy for you. It seems like you have a lot more in you. That 315 looked like you could have squeezed out 2 more reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back