Locked THE PREDATOR v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comedian Keegan-Michael Key is one of the mercenaries.... like really?
“If your moms vagina were a video game it would be rated E for everyone!....” is this supposed to be in respect to Shane Blacks shitty joke to Billy in the chopper scene?

This shit is doomed.
View attachment 418771

I hope he dies within the first 3 minutes.

Whose fault is that? Don’t watch trailers if you don’t want things revealed or spoiled. I never watch trailers for movies I’m remotely interested in, I highly recommend it.
I agree. I was hoping they would tastefully tease a little to give me a little hype. Wrong.

I agree. I was hoping they would tastefully tease a little to give me a little hype. Wrong.

I stopped watching trailers (for movies I’m actually interested in) as an experiment a zillion years ago, haven’t looked back. I’ve found there is no hype quite like anticipation mixed with imagination.

Why the hell cast Keegan-Michael Key if you're going to give him cringe jokes and not let him ad lib?

<3>

The comedian Keegan-Michael Key is one of the mercenaries.... like really?
“If your moms vagina were a video game it would be rated E for everyone!....” is this supposed to be in respect to Shane Blacks shitty joke to Billy in the chopper scene?

This shit is doomed.
View attachment 418771

This bunch of mercenaries make the humans in the Predators movie look like sexual t-rexes. At least they have Oleg Taktarov and the Machete to beef up the team.

The only badass in this movie is Psylocke.

I stopped watching trailers (for movies I’m actually interested in) as an experiment a zillion years ago, haven’t looked back. I’ve found there is no hype quite like anticipation mixed with imagination.
I do exactly the same

Here’s my take on the uninspired play it safe plot.

Army rangers discover crashed Predator ship. Lead Army Ranger discovers predator technology such as location beacon and mails to little kid. (Little kid accidentally activates location beacon).

Top secret military agency are aware of crashed ship and want to question the rangers who discovered it.

Top secret military agency want to create the ultimate super predator.

Group of renegade soldiers/mercenaries are sent away to be locked up for fear they may expose the truth.

Things go terribly wrong and The Predator escapes the secret facility.

The super predator that’s been kept under wraps breaks free.

The Predator teams up with renegade mercenaries and they battle the super predator.

Super predator is defeated and plot twist! More predators are coming to attack planet earth!

Shitty mobile game soon to be released.

I do exactly the same

giphy.gif

I saw the theatrical trailer today and it wasnt much better than the teaser. Not too sure about this flick.

what a bunch of BS... ruin away you weak Hollywood writers.........ruin away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update: August 27, 2018

Latest THE PREDATOR TV Spot Features New Footage and Redesigned Hell-Hounds

The new trailer just oozes cheese. I'll probably still see it but not very hopeful about how good it will be.

Ugh looks really really cheesy. Damn it Predator is probably my favorite franchise. I was hoping for a darker take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back