The pressure is real on jones

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Fighting, cycling properly, not trying to to fuck up, having to hear people calling him a snitch, possibly changing camps and continuing his cooperation with usada.
Thats a lot of pressure for Jones.
Oh yeah, forgot, pressure to drive properly and not wrap his cars around a telephone pole.

The pressure will be real if he gets matched up against gus. Jones would have been juiced for the fight and arguably lost. Does he juice again. I say yes. Its the only way to win and so what if usada pops him. Take another year off.

The pressure will be real if he gets matched up against gus. Jones would have been juiced for the fight and arguably lost. Does he juice again. I say yes. Its the only way to win and so what if usada pops him. Take another year off.
Good point, gus is a horrible match up for him.

Being an adult.

I don't get the guy sometimes, its alway like he wants trouble.

Hire a private driver, hire some good top quality discrete hookers, rent out whole clubs to yourself and said hookers.

Go home with your driver when you are too plastered to see straight and your dick is outta juice. Problem is solved.

Its not rocket science.

Saint Jon is cleaning up the sport. You should thank him, not ridicule him.

Stay consistent.

Fighting, cycling properly, not trying to to fuck up, having to hear people calling him a snitch, possibly changing camps and continuing his coke habit and bribing usada.
Oh yeah, forgot, pressure to drive properly and not wrap his cars around a pregnant woman.
Your welcome TS.

Fighting, cycling properly, not trying to to fuck up, having to hear people calling him a snitch, possibly changing camps and continuing his cooperation with usada.
Oh yeah, forgot, pressure to drive properly and not wrap his cars around a telephone pole.

The only thing new is people calling him a snitch and that cooperation with USADA, which I don't really see what added pressure that would create for him.

The pressure would be to fight clean. But maybe he finally learned how to cheat without it being detected. If you are not smart enough to figure it out, but you have millions of dollars... I think you could find someone to help you out with that.

giphy.gif

He won't need to juice much if he fights soon. He's been probably roiding liberally for a year and has soaked his fast snitch fibers in turinabones, he almost went untested by USADA since he was suspended last year.

He won't need to juice much if he fights soon. He's been probably roiding liberally for a year and has soaked his fast snitch fibers in turinabones, he almost went untested by USADA since he was suspended last year.
To be fair, maybe usada didn't test him because he was getting banned for 4 years? Before the snitching happened.

Also keeping his nasal passages clean.

He put almost all this pressure on himself, so we can only hope he cracks under it.

{<jordan}

He was never getting 4 years bro.
You might be right, tbh. If the whole snitching thing does not lead to sanctions/investigations/busts then the whole thing was bs.

Back