The Pro Boxer no MMA fighter will be calling out

True. No one will call out a minor that no one knows.

Lol at jist saying this 19 year boy is a pro Boxer.

No pro Boxer has the kind of background this kid has.

Hes a martial artist.

Who gives a shit about this nobody. The up and comers are here already:

1. Aaron Pico -

giphy.gif

2. The Strabanimal -

giphy.gif

Dude on the bottom wants to be Conor so bad.

<{cruzshake}>

Why is his name the Albanian Bear when he is a manlet? Albanian Bearlet or Bear Cub would be more appropriate.

Poster's only reading the title, lazy people around here.

Dude on the bottom wants to be Conor so bad.

<{cruzshake}>
According to any 'merican if you have an irish accent you're a wannabe Conor.

The reality is he's been at the same gym as Conor since the age of 13 so naturally he'd look up to him. He has tattoos, has an irish accent, and trains in MMA = "conor wannabe". That's where it ends. He's a grappler and is fighting in a number 1 contenders fight in bellator in his early 20's. Put some hespect on his name.

Who gives a shit about this nobody. The up and comers are here already:

1. Aaron Pico -

giphy.gif
You can clearly see his head move in the Bellator 183 KO, i believe that guy was a BW who moved up to face him, then the other guy was just a can who was self trained...while Picco trains with the best, he is good, but its a matter of time where he gets clipped and beat again like his debut.

I have bigger hopes in Gallagher.

You can clearly see his head move in the Bellator 183 KO, i believe that guy was a BW who moved up to face him, then the other guy was just a can who was self trained...while Picco trains with the best, he is good, but its a matter of time where he gets clipped and beat again like his debut.

I have bigger hopes in Gallagher.
No doubt. They are going for the slow buildup and the debut clearly backfired. Training with TJ is perfect for Pico. TJ has a good wrestling pedigree and didn't find bang well into his career. Pico has TJ, bang, and wrestling all at the age of 21 -> scary what this kid could become.

Gallagher too. MMA since the age of 13 and he's confident. Still plenty of time ahead of him but like Pico I look forward to what the future has in store for him. Sadly he has haters already due to the Conor link but I'm sure that'll just boost his popularity soon enough.

upload_2018-8-13_10-9-54.png
Looks like a manlet next to the guy in the suit. I'll take the guy in the suit.

Scary sum bitch, not that his hair is a god damn hideous mess but

Back