THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Karen is still whining Frank kills bad guys "bhut Fraaank that won't bring back yourrrwhiiifeeeesthaaaap"

She's a very naughty girl. I volunteer to put her over my knee and give her a spanking.:)

Love how they're still using "One" in the trailers.

They sowed the seeds of the government being involved with his family death in DD season 2.

His old commander and platoon mate being the ones that the mobsters were going to buy the hardware from implies they were doing private contract work and the gov't let shit like that on the side slide.
This is my take. Somehow the mob co-opted the government so they're both complicit in the death of Frank's family.

This is my take. Somehow the mob co-opted the government so they're both complicit in the death of Frank's family.

In real life, the Mob did work with government agencies. At least as far back as the Mafia helping the Resistance in Italy(because the Fascists were bad for business).

I'm hoping the government dudes are just going full on rogue and the FBI is hunting them, through Castle.

But I definitely liked the narrative of his family being collateral damage and it not being personal. Hope it doesn't get totally over written.

Update: October 19, 2017

2nd Trailer for THE PUNISHER; Premieres November 17 on Netflix

Known throughout New York City as The Punisher, Frank Castle must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone. Marvel's The Punisher premieres globally November 17, only on Netflix.

needs more skulls

In real life, the Mob did work with government agencies. At least as far back as the Mafia helping the Resistance in Italy(because the Fascists were bad for business).

They also helped in New York reporting information at the docks that where controlled by them. IIRC they reported the U boats off the coast of New York

She's a very naughty girl. I volunteer to put her over my knee and give her a spanking.:)
Funny you should say that. I was just remembering how fucking hawt she was in True Blood... I miss that show sometimes.

You don't have to look much further when corruption is involved. In tv shows and in IRL. Mob is always somehow involved and nearby.

My body is ready.

Right there with you buddy.
1hHxCkb.gif

Is that the dude from Can't Hardly Wait playing the bad guy?

Update: October 19, 2017

2nd Trailer for THE PUNISHER; Premieres November 17 on Netflix

Known throughout New York City as The Punisher, Frank Castle must discover the truth about injustices that affect more than his family alone. Marvel's The Punisher premieres globally November 17, only on Netflix.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA!

Feel like this series is going to blow the other Marvel series on Netflix out of the water. ESPECIALLY things like Luke Cage and Iron Fist that I think they kinda swung and missed on.

That 2nd trailer is pretty bad ass

I just hope that he is like garth ennis's punisher. No remorse. I don't want bitch ass Karen trying crack his tough exterior and succeed. Punisher is unfazed by blonde bitches and their tears

I just hope that he is like garth ennis's punisher. No remorse. I don't want bitch ass Karen trying crack his tough exterior and succeed. Punisher is unfazed by blonde bitches and their tears
Given what we saw in DD season 2 and how he was telling her off with "the truth is what they make it"... we won't.

Feel like this series is going to blow the other Marvel series on Netflix out of the water. ESPECIALLY things like Luke Cage and Iron Fist that I think they kinda swung and missed on.
I really hope you are correct. Right now, I have little faith in the Marvel-Netflix shows after Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Defenders.

Karen's there for eye-candy. Frank doesn't do remorse; there's a scene in the Comics where Ghost Rider tries to use his Penance Stare on the Punisher. It has zero effect on Frank, because he's incapable of feeling guilt about the shit-bags he's killed. He doesn't kill the innocent:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back