THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It Feels Like Person of Interest with More Blood, and I liked Person of Interest so I'm digging this.

I'm through 6 episodes. Easily the best Netflix MCU show so far but it's starting to drag like the others.

Yea the one thing I feel all these MCU netflix shows could use is shorter seasons. Cut out about 3 episodes and condense the rest.

Still on the binge...still Loving it!

Juat watched the first episode. Great opening section. The bulk of the episode was slow, inevitable because they had to introduce characters, story threads etc. The last ten minutes or so were spectacular.

Some nice homages; the card game being run by the Gnuccis, Micro saying, "Welcome back, Frank". The shit-bag Frank strangles in the rest room referring to the, "Kitchen Irish".

Superb performance by Bernthal. Perfect casting:cool:

Queens getting a LOT of air time. love it.

I'll be looking for the reviews in this thread before getting started.

Nothing worse than binge watching a shitty show

Just finished the whole thing. No sleep whatsoever, true binge.
It's the best overall of any they've put out imo. Decisively.

Not sure if that's a good thing or not. Are you saying its the best Punisher material out there.. or the best thing Netflix has put out?

ive only been able to make it through daredevil seaons 1 and 2 (had to coles notes the last few episodes of SE2 -- but know about frank finding the cache)

Do i have to sit through the shittiness of defenders, cage, iron fist and The PMS avenger first or is this a pretty good standalone?

ive only been able to make it through daredevil seaons 1 and 2 (had to coles notes the last few episodes of SE2 -- but know about frank finding the cache)

Do i have to sit through the shittiness of defenders, cage, iron fist and The PMS avenger first or is this a pretty good standalone?

I only watched DD S2....

Punisher stands alone.

/hulk smash

amber-rose-revah-in-indian-summers.jpg

btw, anyone else put off by her mom's ultra masculine ass voice??

I've got 3 to go but I need a break. Guess I'll finish it later tonight.

/hulk smash

amber-rose-revah-in-indian-summers.jpg

btw, anyone else put off by her mom's ultra masculine ass voice??

I've seen that Actress ( Her Mom ) in so many other flicks that I'm used to it.

Juat watched the first episode. Great opening section. The bulk of the episode was slow, inevitable because they had to introduce characters, story threads etc. The last ten minutes or so were spectacular.

Some nice homages; the card game being run by the Gnuccis, Micro saying, "Welcome back, Frank". The shit-bag Frank strangles in the rest room referring to the, "Kitchen Irish".

Superb performance by Bernthal. Perfect casting:cool:
Wasn't "Welcome Back, Frank" the first time Ennis wrote the character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back