THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 in so far and I'm enjoying the shit out of it. Casting is great.

Dewey from Southland as a dirty DHS agent, perfect.

Billy Russo is awesome so far.

Enjoyed the little nod to the comics of Micro's "welcome back Frank."

13hour marathon complete.

Im actually happy they didn't go the shoot em up high bodycount route.

Would recommend

Finished episode 3 and now I have to go to sleep so I can work tomorrow.

Really enjoying it so far. Afghanistan sequence was good. Was cool to see what was discussed by the Major in the trial in action.

Finished episode 3 and now I have to go to sleep so I can work tomorrow.

Really enjoying it so far. Afghanistan sequence was good. Was cool to see what was discussed by the Major in the trial in action.

I’m on a 24 going into a 36. Suck it up.
bork1}

I've read several of the more negative reviews and I think those people are looking for a reason not to like or recommend the show based on the nature of the content. It's a well made show, objectively imo. Not that there aren't flaws as with anything, but they did a very good job.
When Russo was, uh, getting turned into Jigsaw by having his face ground across the broken mirror.... hooooo lawd lol. Man that would hurt so fucking bad.

5:22am just finished. The best Netflix series thus far. As I expected it to be.

Now to sleep for an hour and finish off this 36.

I liked it. It had some issues here and there, but nothing that really dragged it down too much. I'd put it below Daredevil and maybe JJ, but above the rest. I'll put my spoilery thoughts in spoilers:

I liked the dynamic between Frank and Micro. I liked Madani so I'm glad they didn't kill her off. I was a bit apprehensive that they were going to go the route of having Frank's best friend ending up being the villain as it's been overdone, but I didn't mind it here since I liked Billy as a villain. I thought they were going to kill him off, but then it became apparent that he's to become Jigsaw.

Only saw first episode so far but I really enjoyed it. Bernthal is quality. You could see some of the plot points coming

Chavez getting into trouble and Frank having to save him seemed a foregone conclusion.

but overall I really liked it.

Daredevil was alright but couldn't get ito any the other ones. Watched the first Punisher ep and seems ok so far.

I'm on episode 9. This weird cuck relationship with David and his wife and the PTSD subplot are so awwwwkkwwaaaaaarrrrddd......

Why couldn't this show just be Punisher being all types of bad-ass?

looks like everyone has been into it so far. going to start it later today, stoked!

Watched episode 1. Really enjoyed it. But I’ll always be a bit biased because I love the character. Everything I wish Batman would do, he does. Lol.

The only awkward part was that song they played during the construction site showdown.

Finished episode 3. Starting to delegate this to background noise, especially during the slower moments. Wished they condensed episodes 2 and 3 into one episode.

Ten episodes in so far. For me #10 has been the best so far, hands down. Great stuff in that one imo

I'm finished. It was good. The acting + characters make the show. Other than that the Netflix Marvel series' have become just as redundant with the same storytelling style over and over just like the films. Precisely why I skipped the Defenders.

But yeah, still enjoyable and not mad I watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back