THE PUNISHER Netflix Series (Season 2 Premiering Jan. 2019)

If you have seen THE PUNISHER season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Season 2 of DD.

As a lifelong Frank Castle, Punisher fan, give this man a series. I didn't think a season of a show could pack such badassery for one character.

oh, btw, Elektra, holy shit, wifey matierial right there. The whole murdery type and all of that on top if it all just cements it! She blows past Karen, Marci and Claire.

Marvel has done so well with this side group. DD, JJ, Cage, and Punisher have all been great with Netflix.

i have never seen vigilante like the punisher, it should be fun to see him on screen.

Marvel has done so well with this side group. DD, JJ, Cage, and Punisher have all been great with Netflix.

i like DD and JJ, but Agent of Shield are still better IMO.

mostly because of the lack of good villain in marvel's netflix show.

if great show like DD can have charismatic evil like agent Grant, it will improve the show tremendously

i like DD and JJ, but Agent of Shield are still better IMO.

mostly because of the lack of good villain in marvel's netflix show.

if great show like DD can have charismatic evil like agent Grant, it will improve the show tremendously

Do you even Kingpin, bro?:eek:

After watching DD season 2, I'm even more pumped for this.

Hey, there was a lot of shitty acting in the few episodes of TWD that I watched, but he did his best to be shittiest.

If you think he was remotely close to the shittiest actor on that show, you should just stop talking about acting.

Do you even Kingpin, bro?:eek:

idk why so many people believes kingpin is such a good villain.

seriously, he is insecure, lack of charisma, needed support from his lady friend, actually wanting to do some good for his city, he actually make me feel sympathy for him, which is not good for villain.

i think there are only two type of good villain, one is Joffrey baratheon type of villain, a villain that make me angry and want to punch him in the face, or villain like reverse flash or vandal savage, who make me admire them and cheer for them.

kingpin is neither of them, he actually make me feel sorry for him.

idk why so many people believes kingpin is such a good villain.

seriously, he is insecure, lack of charisma, needed support from his lady friend, actually wanting to do some good for his city, he actually make me feel sympathy for him, which is not good for villain.

i think there are only two type of good villain, one is Joffrey baratheon type of villain, a villain that make me angry and want to punch him in the face, or villain like reverse flash or vandal savage, who make me admire them and cheer for them.

kingpin is neither of them, he actually make me feel sorry for him.

Vandal Savage is a can; there's a great line in Final Crisis, by one of Darkseid's minions,

"People have been waiting for thousands of years for Vandal Savage to crush civilisation beneath his boot-heel. Excuse me while I yawn.":D

You know, they should've just reworked the first half of DDS2 into The Punisher's first season, and let S2 of DD focus more on The Hand. I thought season 2 of Daredevil was a bit uneven due to so much Punisher in the first half.

Not that I'm complaining, it was awesome, but Punisher's arc could've easily been it's own series.

Vandal Savage is a can; there's a great line in Final Crisis, by one of Darkseid's minions,

"People have been waiting for thousands of years for Vandal Savage to crush civilisation beneath his boot-heel. Excuse me while I yawn.":D

im talking about the shows, if its the comic, yeah i agree, VS is a can in the comic.

i don't like his backstory in the comic, being immortal because you sleep with a meteor, yawn......

but Berlanti able to make something that are not that great in the comic, make it a masterpiece in the show, Vandal Savage in the show are just perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back