The Quiet Man -- Worst game of 2018?

Apparently Tomb Raider isn't selling well. I played it and enjoyed it but it was really lacking in the action sequences. Something I'm almost not enjoying about RE7. Seems like games that just have you walking around not doing much are becoming more and more popular.

Its worked for a lot of games over the years, they are just putting better skins on it these days(Everquest and the likes are to blame)

Its worked for a lot of games over the years, they are just putting better skins on it these days(Everquest and the likes are to blame)

Yea I hate it. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the way Tomb Raider and RE have you running around solving puzzles to open doors and all that. I just need something to fight in between. RE is really pushing my limits with it Tomb Raider had way more action just less compared to the other two.

Apparently Tomb Raider isn't selling well. I played it and enjoyed it but it was really lacking in the action sequences. Something I'm almost not enjoying about RE7. Seems like games that just have you walking around not doing much are becoming more and more popular.
The combat in RE7 is a fucking abomination.

The combat in RE7 is a fucking abomination.

I'm debating if I even want to go back to it after I beat Yakuza 0. I'm enjoying the atmosphere and the story seems interesting but I wanted an RE game and I thought everyone was saying that's what this went back to. In a way it did but it cut out a huge piece which is the combat.

I'm debating if I even want to go back to it after I beat Yakuza 0. I'm enjoying the atmosphere and the story seems interesting but I wanted an RE game and I thought everyone was saying that's what this went back to. In a way it did but it cut out a huge piece which is the combat.
I fucking hated that game. I can tell you it doesn't get any better, so if you're not enjoying it now I'd skip it.

The entire last act is all key fetching bullshit too. Sucks because RE was my favorite series for many years. Hopefully they don't fuck up the RE2 remake, because they don't seem to be able to make good new RE games anymore.

Yea I hate it. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the way Tomb Raider and RE have you running around solving puzzles to open doors and all that. I just need something to fight in between. RE is really pushing my limits with it Tomb Raider had way more action just less compared to the other two.
lol. Remember tomb raider 1? 2 hours into the game and I think I killed one bird.

This is final fantasy cutscenes mixed with hitman type of shit combat.

lol. Remember tomb raider 1? 2 hours into the game and I think I killed one bird.

The reboot? or the original. Never played the original. The reboot I hardly remember thought it started off pretty good and quickly turned into a shitty game. The second and third were much better.

I fucking hated that game. I can tell you it doesn't get any better, so if you're not enjoying it now I'd skip it.

The entire last act is all key fetching bullshit too. Sucks because RE was my favorite series for many years. Hopefully they don't fuck up the RE2 remake, because they don't seem to be able to make good new RE games anymore.

The RE2 remake just from the gameplay vids I saw already looks much more promising as far as action goes. They did have that section in Re7 where I fought those slime monsters for a while which was better but those enemies for some reason just aren't that great. I just prefer zombies I don't like that the series moved away from that to these weird things which I think are from revelations.

Then after I did that it was right back to fetching keys and stuff with no enemies anywhere except some flies which aren't really enemies just obstacles more like it. I don't know what I'll do. I've been wanting to completely start over in Bioshock infinte anyways which I was really enjoying but just dropped it for some reason, don't even remember why.

The reboot? or the original. Never played the original. The reboot I hardly remember thought it started off pretty good and quickly turned into a shitty game. The second and third were much better.
The original. I’m probably exaggerating as it’s been over 20 years but I do recall being bored with the lack of enemies.

Apparently a patch is coming for this game to add sound. Lmao can't make this ish up..

The RE2 remake just from the gameplay vids I saw already looks much more promising as far as action goes. They did have that section in Re7 where I fought those slime monsters for a while which was better but those enemies for some reason just aren't that great. I just prefer zombies I don't like that the series moved away from that to these weird things which I think are from revelations.

Then after I did that it was right back to fetching keys and stuff with no enemies anywhere except some flies which aren't really enemies just obstacles more like it. I don't know what I'll do. I've been wanting to completely start over in Bioshock infinte anyways which I was really enjoying but just dropped it for some reason, don't even remember why.

I liked Revelations but they did have some weird monsters from what I remember.

Apparently a patch is coming for this game to add sound. Lmao can't make this ish up..

I hope its just a programmer reading the lines like hes doing script rehearsal. Preferably one with a russian or indian accent.

Namco should make another Urban Reign and show these guys how it's done. It shat all over Bouncer in every single way.
Meh. It has a 60% on Metacritic.

Back