The race to 3 belts

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is there anyone besides gsp with a possibility for this?

Conor has two, FW and LW, would have to beat Kahib and try for 170, will or would he do it?

Dc has LhW and Hw, I can’t fathomably see him trying to cut to 85, so he’s out.

George has 170,185 and wants 155.

They should let him do it, no one else in history of UFC has ever accomplished this, and maybe no one ever will.

Kahib would have had to have started at fw like Conor, no way he could get to 170, then 185 after.

Woodley can’t cut to 55, he could perceivably try for 85, but I think he’s just too small.

Gsp at 185 size looked two damn weight classes bigger than Woodley when next to each other.

BJ penn could have, he could have gotten 55/70 then depending on the champ at the time done 85. He fought machida for instance. Who became the 205 champ.

Will anyone ever succeed in this in the UFC, and do you think more people will try for these types of accomplishments in the future?

Tj Dillashaw.

Oh wait...HOLLOWAY WOULD USE HIS HEAD AS A PINATA.

Tj Dillashaw.

Oh wait...HOLLOWAY WOULD USE HIS HEAD AS A PINATA.
Now that MM is out of the way he could go down and grab that belt and then try to get whoever is at 45 after that

GSP & McG are the only 2 in that race at the moment.

Last edited:
I think it will happen eventually.

Mostly if UFC adopts "Super" weight classes.

Edgar would have had a chance if not for Aldo!
I really thought Frankie retired, is he still fighting? And he’d need two more nkt one more anyway right??

Conor is out of the picture as he got stripped from both titles.

GSP didn't get stripped so he is the lineal WW and MW champ right now (Hate all you want it doesn't affect the reality)

DC is the closest to it but I don't see him moving down to MW to get the strap.

aside from gsp and conor, the best bet is someone from the lower weight classes, since theyre only separated by 10 pounds.

tj dillashaw is a good pick.

The BJ Penn could have been FW, LW and WW champion

aside from gsp and conor, the best bet is someone from the lower weight classes, since theyre only separated by 10 pounds.

tj dillashaw is a good pick.
Dillashaw would have been a good pick if MM hadn’t ducked him

TJ is a bitch. Imagine Ortega wrapping his neck up. Imagine Frankie, boxing him up and taking him down at hill.

Even the "who the fook is that guy" would send TJ's head into orbit.
So because they are much bigger and in a higher weight class TJ is a bitch?

Logic ... not even once

TJ is a bitch. Imagine Ortega wrapping his neck up. Imagine Frankie, boxing him up and taking him down at hill.

Even the "who the fook is that guy" would send TJ's head into orbit.
tenor.gif

I can’t see Conor competing at 170. He doesn’t have the one punch KO power some of those guys have.

DC is short and fat. If he had a proper diet and some self control, then he probably would have fought at 185. He could have then slowly ballooned up and got the other 2, but he’s out of time now.

Among D/F level athletes anything is possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back