The racial discourse in the War Room is truly shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

National Acrobat

Superstitious Century, Didn't Time Go Slow?
@Brown
Reaction score
I've been on Sherdog for a while and although i don't post as much as I used to I do lurk and I've never seen outright racism tolerated here like it has been over the last year or so.

As someone who has personally benefited from the discussions on this board I sincerely hope that the moderation here gets this under control some time soon...

The easiest way to battle something is to talk about it. Not to suppress it.
Just look at the alcohol ban.

It's because the new Stormfront partnership won't allow any other sponsors.

I agree, white people are out of control. They are responsible for everything bad that happens to minorities. In my opinion, the only race that should be talked about on Sherdog is the evil white man.

When someone says race needs to be talked about, that person really means we need to talk about white people and how racist they are.

I just can't explain. Why are white people so racist?

It seems to me there has been an influx of right wing racist, and an outflux of the more rational posters over the last few years.

It's just impossible to hold it down. You can try to duke it out with them in their racist threads, but once you have gone on for 20+ pages in several threads, and they just keep opening new ones with the same redundant shit. Then it just seems futile. They're also extreme aggresive. If you argue against them they will go apeshit. Just look on my page where I had to spam delete a poster who kept spamming on my wall, beause I disagreed with his post (he claimed there was a white genocide going on, black supremacists ruled the U.S, and blacks became slaves voluntarily).

I don't know if more heavy moderation will fix it. I have seen several racist threads get deleted. Last time I was here there was 5 of them deleted. So I think the mods are trying. But it's really hard.

I just can't explain. Why are white people so racist?

Why are you so racist? Is a better question.

When you’re a white minority, you will feel the hate. If you’re not a skinny submissive white guy that bows his head in shame (yes there are many like this in Brampton and it makes me sick) then you’re racist. White people are embarrassed to be near each other in the presence of the majorities and are terrified they will upset someone and be labeled a racist.

Strong manly white guys are despised. It’s hilarious watching a small immigrant crumple in fear at the sight of a big white guy. It's even worse if you're a good looking white guy. You can smell the jealousy from a mile away.

In my opinion most Immigrants don’t care about the country they move to and hate the people living there. That’s why they form enclaves.

Speak of the devil

11745839_706350009492206_3409360335313485676_n.jpg

Man those white racist really are something else.

Anyone white that talks about race is rightwing extremists.

Its kinda pathetic that you guys think just because some of us posters dont share your views on certain things that we are somehow racist or trolls or what have you.
This really shows the immaturity level of you guys.

As long as we can have a civil discussion I dont see why the mods have to get involved at all. What do you want them to do delete all posts you disagree with? C'mon you guys are better than this.

It seems to me there has been an influx of right wing racist, and an outflux of the more rational posters over the last few years.

It's just impossible to hold it down. You can try to duke it out with them in their racist threads, but once you have gone on for 20+ pages in several threads, and they just keep opening new ones with the same redundant shit. Then it just seems futile. They're also extreme aggresive. If you argue against them they will go apeshit. Just look on my page where I had to spam delete a poster who kept spamming on my wall, beause I disagreed with his post (he claimed there was a white genocide going on, black supremacists ruled the U.S, and blacks became slaves voluntarily).

I don't know if more heavy moderation will fix it. I have seen several racist threads get deleted. Last time I was here there was 5 of them deleted. So I think the mods are trying. But it's really hard.

If only they were as non racist as you!

Anyone who doesn't blame white people for everything is a white right wing extremist.

I'm talking about people talking about how they openly call blacks ******s and how interracial relationships are disgusting.

Honestly anyone with a 2014 and post join date who consistently talks about white people being under siege probably doesn't need to be here. Regardless about how careful you go about it we can see through your shit.

I just put the racists on ignore, because the moderators do fuck all about it.

I agree .. mods clean this up .. how many race baiting 'evil white cop' threads have been started on here in the last year ?

I'm talking about people talking about how they openly call blacks ******s and how interracial relationships are disgusting.

Honestly anyone with a 2014 and post join date who consistently talks about white people being under siege probably doesn't need to be here. Regardless about how careful you go about it we can see through your shit.

Who exactly are all these posters?

I agree, too many white people claiming to experience racism and double standards. Why won't they admit they're racist and just take it?

I agree .. mods clean this up .. how many race baiting 'evil white cop' threads have been started on here in the last year ?

lol not enough. We must convince everyone that white people are evil and racist.

Its kinda pathetic that you guys think just because some of us posters dont share your views on certain things that we are somehow racist or trolls or what have you.
This really shows the immaturity level of you guys.

As long as we can have a civil discussion I dont see why the mods have to get involved at all. What do you want them to do delete all posts you disagree with? C'mon you guys are better than this.

Or perhaps we think you're racist because you straight up said you call people n-words. And not in the middle of a conversation, you made a thread about it looking for attention. You wanted attention, some people gave it to you, no playing the victim

What's wrong discussing the explosive nature of the urban youth?

Or perhaps we think you're racist because you straight up said you call people n-words. And not in the middle of a conversation, you made a thread about it looking for attention. You wanted attention, some people gave it to you, no playing the victim

Yeah, I remember him making that thread. Basically bragging how he calls people the n word and is proud of it.

No surprise the only action the mods took was to delete the thread. No dubs were given or anything. You can gets dubs for calling someone a retard or something, but make a thread bragging how you love using the n word and nothing will happen.

playing victim would be bitching about mods, i leave that to the butthurt liberals here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back