The racial discourse in the War Room is truly shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single poster I've called a racist in the War Room I've done so because of specific racist posts that they've made, posts I've usually responded to directly. Except for exceptional instances such a statement is usually only made after a multitude of bigoted posts. The fact that their threads get deleted or that every post they make might not be blatantly racist doesn't change that.

If 20 posts someone makes about african-americans being inherently violent animals, and my responses to those posts, get deleted should I no longer consider that person a racist? That's ridiculous.

See how annoying it is when someone makes an offensive blanket accusation that you may or may not be the target of, compelling you to defend statements that may not even need defending?

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblackpeopleblamemeforbeingwhiteandslaveryblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahiamanoppressedwhitemanblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahicantsayanythingracistwithoutbeingcalledaracistanditsnotfairblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

Just ignore me already you delusional racist coward.

Just ignore me already you delusional racist coward.

exactly. you proved me right once again. totally incapable of saying anything other than "you are racist." not able to defend one single thing

and i would ask you to explain how i am the coward when i am the one willing to debate and you are not, but we both know you wont answer that

See how annoying it is when someone makes an offensive blanket accusation that you may or may not be the target of, compelling you to defend statements that may not even need defending?
It's not an offensive blanket accusation, it's simply incorrect.

If someone has made racist comments in previous threads, is it appropriate to read their subsequent posts in other threads with that context in mind? Of course it is. People sometimes act like every single post should be read in complete isolation of previous posts, while failing to do so themselves. Quite silly.

damn, i gave in and looked at blaccbeards post history.. that girl is a straight up race hustler. al sharpton would be jealous

It's not an offensive blanket accusation, it's simply incorrect.

Mutually exclusive, you think?

If someone has made racist comments in previous threads, is it appropriate to read their subsequent posts in other threads with that context in mind? Of course it is. People sometimes act like every single post should be read in complete isolation of previous posts, while failing to do so themselves. Quite silly.

You missed my point, I think.
I made a blanket statement which, offensive or not, you felt compelled to defend yourself against.
This, I thought, illustrated how shitty it is to come into a thread and see people saying "racists all up in this place" without actually pointing out who they think the racists are or engaging in any sort of discussion or conversation.
It sets a tone which, considering the malleable nature of the term "racist" these days, leaves too many people on the defensive, whether or not they deserve to be.

In the past, racists could proudly proclaim their tribal, caveman perspective, and they did. Over time, they started being quiet about it. Over more time, they began to hide their beliefs.

Now racists are so lost, they actually don't think they're racist. They'll tell you they call black people ******s or that they hate people from other countries moving to theirs, etc., but then they'll say, "but you know, I'm not racist."

Then who the fuck is?

"Racist" has become like the word "asshole." No matter how much of an asshole someone is, they almost never acknowledge that they're an asshole. Now, no matter how racist someone is, they fail to even realize they're racist.

Just own it. Don't be a terrified, quivering bitch who is too afraid to even know himself. Be who you are, be proud. Don't be afraid no one will like you or that people will naturally want to identify, marginalize and avoid you. Have some balls.

In the past, racists could proudly proclaim their tribal, caveman perspective, and they did. Over time, they started being quiet about it. Over more time, they began to hide their beliefs.

Now racists are so lost, they actually don't think they're racist. They'll tell you they call black people ******s or that they hate people from other countries moving to theirs, etc., but then they'll say, "but you know, I'm not racist."

Then who the fuck is?

"Racist" has become like the word "asshole." No matter how much of an asshole someone is, they almost never acknowledge that they're an asshole. Now, no matter how racist someone is, they fail to even realize they're racist.

Just own it. Don't be a terrified, quivering bitch who is too afraid to even know himself. Be who you are, be proud. Don't be afraid no one will like you or that people will naturally want to identify, marginalize and avoid you. Have some balls.

did you think your post was so awesome that you had to post it twice?

Then who the fuck is?

Odd that an implication of your post is that all racists direct their racism at black people (or immigrants...which aren't even a race). Your post is suggestively proposing that racism is peculiar to white Americans.

Pretty powerful confirmation bias. I can't say that I see you as all that different than the Stormfronters being harangued in this thread.

I think the racists who deny their racism are conflicted. They have racist thoughts and feelings, but at the same time they know being racist is wrong. So, they convince themselves that their thoughts and feelings are rational and not racist like others claim.

The funny thing is when people post here in the war room and their modus operandi is racism. Yet they'll deny they're racist. Like the guy who made a thread saying he uses the n word all the time, but when called out on being racist he flat out denied it and took offence to anyone calling him racist.

I feel sorry for them to an extent. Living a life where you have these thoughts, but you're too much of a coward to admit you're just a racist. What I've noticed is recently people will claim that "everyone is racist" as a way of lessening the weight of their own racism. If everyone is racist, then that means me being racist is ok, type mentality.

You called meat eaters Nazis and didn't even get dubs for it...

Meh

I'd rather have everything out in the open. If you needs rooms monitored because you can't handle conversations on the internet how are you going to deal with real life? If you don't truly understand who you are working with and working against then good luck ever seeing any change.

Lots of things in life are offensive. Pretending they don't exist by censoring them or avoiding them accomplishes what exactly? I find unjustified killings and woman beaters to be offensive too. Should we stop making threads about that? If you can't stand up to the talk how will you ever stand up to the action? And this is an anonymous Internet chat-room with adults...some people need some thicker skin as well. Just my 2 cents anyway.

well, i guess we see that blaccbeard is just a hit and run type. comes in and calls everyone racist with no reasoning behind it and leaves.

yea. it sucks when you make a long, drawn out post that you think is awesome, and nobody bites on it, so you feel like you need to post it again and hope someone does. so yea, great post man. sad thing is, the only guy who commented on it was blaccbeard and she is too dumb to even realize you were talking about her

Odd that an implication of your post is that all racists direct their racism at black people (or immigrants...which aren't even a race). Your post is suggestively proposing that racism is peculiar to white Americans.

Pretty powerful confirmation bias. I can't say that I see you as all that different than the Stormfronters being harangued in this thread.

Those were examples (and I've to this day never heard anyone complaining about people of their own race moving to their country, but sometimes the things I say fail to make my point obvious enough for people who are already dead-set on disagreeing to understand), not the totality of what can be considered racist behavior. And you know that, but it didn't conform to your preexisting perspective.

yea. it sucks when you make a long, drawn out post that you think is awesome, and nobody bites on it, so you feel like you need to post it again and hope someone does. so yea, great post man. sad thing is, the only guy who commented on it was blaccbeard and she is too dumb to even realize you were talking about her

I posted it again because it's the type of post in which the people I'm discussing are reluctant to respond in rebuttal because to do so would make it obvious that they are among the people who are racist, but too lacking in self-awareness and social awareness to realize it.

Do you disagree with any part of my post, or did you comment on it because it applies to you and you agree?

I posted it again because it's the type of post in which the people I'm discussing are reluctant to respond in rebuttal because to do so would make it obvious that they are among the people who are racist, but too lacking in self-awareness and social awareness to realize it.

Do you disagree with any part of my post, or did you comment on it because it applies to you and you agree?

your post has nothing to do with me at all and thats why i didnt respond to it. i only responded the second time because i found it rather funny that you felt the need to post it again. of course you make it so that if you reply to it or dont reply to it, it means you are racist either way. feel free to label me if it makes you feel better.

If only they were as non racist as you!

Well, since you claim not to be a racist yourself, what do you think is wrong with aspiring to be a non-racist?

Meh

I'd rather have everything out in the open. If you needs rooms monitored because you can't handle conversations on the internet how are you going to deal with real life? If you don't truly understand who you are working with and working against then good luck ever seeing any change.

Lots of things in life are offensive. Pretending they don't exist by censoring them or avoiding them accomplishes what exactly? I find unjustified killings and woman beaters to be offensive too. Should we stop making threads about that? If you can't stand up to the talk how will you ever stand up to the action? And this is an anonymous Internet chat-room with adults...some people need some thicker skin as well. Just my 2 cents anyway.

I agree with your sentiment. However, my main issue is that the it's a spreading infestation.
Fine that we have a couple of threads where the racists lay out their thoughts. But it's becoming very redundant.
When you have argued to death about wheter it's racist to call homicide for a part of "black culture", or that blacks are genetically disposed to grow up to be thiefs, for the 100th time. Then it becomes a matter of who grows tired first. And apparently the more rational and progessive minded posters are starting to leave the forum, while the racist are still going rabid.
Fine to have them open their thoughts about it and leave an open discussion. But it would be nice if the forum didn't drown in those threads.
I see no point in engaging those threads anymore. Their opinions on black people, hispanics, muslims etc. will not change, no matter how many statistics and other kinds evidence you bring forth. The mind of the bigot is a closed one.
Let them have their own threads to circle-jerk in, but try to keep them limited.

To be fair I do notice that the mods are cleaning out a lot of shit-threads. But the main problem is that the influx of hardcore racists is becoming massive to this forum. A lot of white belts with 2015 join dates are going full Stormfront en masse. Perhaps limiting this forum to yellow belts and above would help a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back