The racial discourse in the War Room is truly shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^

not saying it isnt true, but you say the forum is becoming overrun by hardcore racists. can you list some of them?

and i am honestly not saying there is not any. i truly dont know.

your post has nothing to do with me at all and thats why i didnt respond to it. i only responded the second time because i found it rather funny that you felt the need to post it again. of course you make it so that if you reply to it or dont reply to it, it means you are racist either way. feel free to label me if it makes you feel better.

You responded to it.

11_midi.jpg

What we're seeing here is the modern day equivelant of medieval christians trying to ban heresy from public discourse. They're the type of people who can't even begin to see through the great taboo of the age they've been born into - and today it's "racism". Really, to these people racism being supposedly the very worst thing in the world not to be tolerated is somehow a real, solid, part of the universe (like gravity, say). They're ridiculous. They always gravitate towards positions that allow them control over other people's behavior, speech and thoughts in line with the utterly transient, subjective, moral order. They always rabble rouse against violators. Wherever there are people you'll find them doing this same shit and Sherdog's no exception.

^^^^^^

not saying it isnt true, but you say the forum is becoming overrun by hardcore racists. can you list some of them?

and i am honestly not saying there is not any. i truly dont know.

Well you can just look on the first page of the War Room. To do you a favor I can list some of them from the first page (only listing some of the newly created accounts, leaving out the usual suspects): klnOmega, Titus002, RIPWarrior, RightKnee, durgadurga, are all overtly racist and frequently post links to established white supremacist sites (or link to youtube videos that uses those sites as sources).
Obviously there's plenty of others but I can't be bothered to look them up now. A lot of them also get banned rather quickly and their threads deleted.

And you can try to ask the "jul 2015" account above me what his view is on black people. I'll be suprised if they're positive. It could be that he's just a principled man. But I'm betting on a thread about the scourge of "black culture" from him soon.

Edit: Oh yeah, and let's not forget the recent anti-semitism. There has been plenty of holocaust denial threads these last months. I was just reminded of it because I saw a "jul 2015" posters, post this http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/107850773-post177.html

Last edited:
i regret basically every time i post here. too many opinions (as opposed to facts), falsehoods (floated as facts), and prejudices (justified by tendentious uses of facts, or simply by unsubstantiated assertions). and then there's some back and forth, and eventually i wonder, "why the fuck am i talking to these idiots?"

i do appreciate a couple smart people who do a good job sticking to the point, using sound sound reason, and actually backing up arguments. but that's like 1/20 people.

What, no transgender handicapped Indian best friend either?

Typical racist denial rhetoric, literally just said some racist bullshit 1 page ago, now pulls out every card to deny being a racist. lmao this fuckin website.

Dude you come off as one of the biggest racist in here. You are exactly what he talks about. The typical, criticize minorities = racist mentality you have.

Yes, people change, but it's wishful thinking to think a forum post will change a racist. I admire your positive attitude to this, but racists just don't work that way.

As I said, a racist won't stop being racist because of a conversation they had on a forum. Racism is bred into people. It's passed on through the family, think of it as a phobia. A person won't lose their phobia of something because of forum post, it'll take a lot for them to get over it.

The problem with you and others like you is that you use words that you don't understand.

i regret basically every time i post here. too many opinions (as opposed to facts), falsehoods (floated as facts), and prejudices (justified by tendentious uses of facts, or simply by unsubstantiated assertions). and then there's some back and forth, and eventually i wonder, "why the fuck am i talking to these idiots?"

i do appreciate a couple smart people who do a good job sticking to the point, using sound sound reason, and actually backing up arguments. but that's like 1/20 people.

Interesting post. What you have to keep in mind is what influences you may not influence a majority. You think the $15 for '15 crowd is trying to reach those who've read Adam Smith?

Interesting post. What you have to keep in mind is what influences you may not influence a majority. You think the $15 for '15 crowd is trying to reach those who've read Adam Smith?

if you read my post, you'd have noticed i'm very clear that what bothers me is not the fact that people don't agree with my points of view, but the way that they argue without often doing more than asserting opinion as fact or using tendentious evidence. people just want to argue and not actually discuss. they change the subject, they use rhetological fallacies, or they use evidence that is practically bogus.

if you read my post, you'd have noticed i'm very clear that what bothers me is not the fact that people don't agree with my points of view, but the way that they argue without often doing more than asserting opinion as fact or using tendentious evidence. people just want to argue and not actually discuss. they change the subject, they use rhetological fallacies, or they use evidence that is practically bogus.

i think i just had my last racial discussion in here. if you notice with blaccbeard, i asked him at least 20 times in a row to say something other than i was racist and a stormfronter. he never did. he just kept saying it over and over and over. i quit doing it on facebook and now here too.

yea, i said i responded to it the second time because i felt it rather pathetic. but now you got your proof! me responding to it proves i am racist!

You disputed nothing I said, and I got the impression that you responded because you personally identify with the people of whom I was speaking, and wanted to provide some kind of rebuttal, but had none and still wanted to type.

You disputed nothing I said, and I got the impression that you responded because you personally identify with the people of whom I was speaking, and wanted to provide some kind of rebuttal, but had none and still wanted to type.

nope. i replied because you posted the same stuff twice. what you posted didnt apply to me, therefore i didnt bother to dispute it

i think i just had my last racial discussion in here. if you notice with blaccbeard, i asked him at least 20 times in a row to say something other than i was racist and a stormfronter. he never did. he just kept saying it over and over and over. i quit doing it on facebook and now here too.

ad hominems (personal) attacks are quite a regular thing. here. and oftentimes people presume a political orientation before a poster has clearly established one. so the pattern is to quickly reduce someone's views to a narrow stereotype that can be dismissed, even though there's a real point being made but ignored.

i'm not commenting here on the dispute above--i haven't followed it.

^^^^^^^well here are the cliffs

me: why do you say that?

blacc: shut up racist!!

me: but can you explain your views? maybe quote me?

blacc: stormfronter!!!

me: but can you answer a couple questions for me?

blacc: who cares what you say racist!!

Its kinda pathetic that you guys think just because some of us posters dont share your views on certain things that we are somehow racist or trolls or what have you.
This really shows the immaturity level of you guys.

As long as we can have a civil discussion I dont see why the mods have to get involved at all. What do you want them to do delete all posts you disagree with? C'mon you guys are better than this.

People in the War Room open advocate the viewpoint that non-whites are genetically inferior. I've seen it plenty. It's not simply a matter of having opposing beliefs.

My whole problem with it is that they killed the OT because, "Sherdog is so mainstream now." Yet they allow those opinions in the War Room.

People in the War Room open advocate the viewpoint that non-whites are genetically inferior. I've seen it plenty. It's not simply a matter of having opposing beliefs.

My whole problem with it is that they killed the OT because, "Sherdog is so mainstream now." Yet they allow those opinions in the War Room.

And why should that viewpoint not be allowed to be discussed? If they are being civil, backing up their arguments, etc..., then I see no reason mods should interfere.

Just because something is unfashionable, or politically incorrect, doesn't mean it is necessarily wrong. Blacks may actually be genetically "inferior", or they may not be. We will never know if we no one is allowed to discuss it.

Stop trying to silence every opinion that isn't yours. If you were alive in the 1930's on newspaper Sherdog, you'd be saying the paper should ban any articles about racial integration, since it is was an unpopular opinion.

More sandy vaginas in here than at a nude beach in France.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back