The real reason why Khabib wants to leave the ufc

Vegeta

I’ll never give in to you circus freaks!
@Brown
Reaction score
Tony is coming.
<GinJuice>

Khabib isnt scared of Tony

YET
wait till he gets to the third round and its Tony coming after him

Praying to the JBG that both these guys finally make it to the cage to fight each other.

Well, unless he has to cross any cables along the way.

giphy.gif

Come on man, Khabibs win over Conor was more impressive than Tonys. Khabib aint ducking no-one

Praying to the JBG that both these guys finally make it to the cage to fight each other.

There is going to be some no1 bullshit bro. After the ppv numbers the goofy pink fuck will give the hematch to the notorious tapper.

Tony vs Khabib may never happen. Hope to fuck I'm wrong though.

T.Ferg is good but he is old and knee is busted. Plus 4 times they were lined up to fight and it never happened.

I want to Khabib Vs GSP. The undisputed P4P Respect belt.

Nobody's scared, they already agreed 4 times for a fight.

Wasteland, again and again.

Apparently the real reason is that Khabib has pissed hot. That's the rumour i'm hearing the last couple of hours from several sources. They are currently requesting the second sample to be tested.

T.Ferg is good but he is old and knee is busted. Plus 4 times they were lined up to fight and it never happened.

I want to Khabib Vs GSP. The undisputed P4P Respect belt.
Tony is old but GSP isn't?

The Tony who fought last weekend didn't seem old to me. Better than ever actually.

Apparently the real reason is that Khabib has pissed hot. That's the rumour i'm hearing the last couple of hours from several sources. They are currently requesting the second sample to be tested.
Says "several sources", posts none lol.

We are talking about the guy who tried to fight tony 17 times. He isnt afraid sherbrochachos

Khabib is a great fighter, but nobody stops Tony

Back