The real Social Privilege Hierarchy in Modern Society

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First of all this is just my opinion....Jimmies will be rustled...You've been warned.

Im gonna start from the top and work my way down....Keep in mind, this is general rule of thumb, there is always an exception to the rule.

This isn't based exclusively on the money/work/power a person gets....This is based on the quality of life, Privilege(How easy it is for a person to move to the top and get opportunites), Quality of pussy/dick they get, and overall value society puts to these person's lives.

1. Rich Succesful Men (Any Race)

rich-man-with-money.jpg

220px-O.J._Simpson_1990_%C2%B7_DN-ST-91-03444_crop.JPEG

423020F700000578-0-image-a-12_1499681427704.jpg

Race/Color doesn't really matter...If you're rich/successful/famous, you are privileged as fuck in modern society...You could literally get away with crimes that a poor person would get locked up for a long as fucking time....Women will flock to you, and people overall will kiss your ass.

2. Hot/Beautiful White Women

124416.jpg

They literally have the best of all worlds, and it's basically based on genetics.

1. They are the most valued women....Legion of Beta White Cuck Males worship them and want them for themselves that they even resort to racism(Check 4chan if you don't believe me)....Legion of Minorities who worship them because of the status a white female represents....They can easily marry a rich guy and have an easy live

2. Since they are women, they get excused from all the White Atrocities even though they benefited from them....They are perceived as oppressed, and are leading the SJW movement.....Even though they benefited from all White Atrocities and even benefited the most from Affirmative action.

3. Looks = More opportunities...Again since men value them a shitload, they will get good jobs, etc just because the boss guy wants eye candy/wants to get laid.

3. Hot/Beautiful White/European Men

B001H1UQRI_fightclub_UXFX1._RI_SX940_.jpg

(Note: Now the guy I posted is rich/famous but I just use them since they are the symbol of this.)

1. They are perceived by most women/and even some males as being successful and overall having good genes...Asian/Black/Latin women flock over guys like these...Even in Latin countries, if you have a beautiful white male look even tho you're obviously have Amerindian genes, women will flock to you....So they get lots of pussy.

2. Great Job opportunities...These guys will move up the corporate ladder fast, they will get job opportunities on looks alone.

4. Beautiful/Hot Women(Asian/Blacks/Latinas/etc)

e4df51b3780f6c8ac1171453e25a6d8a.jpg

120513-celebs-tweet-sheet-gabrielle-union.jpg.png

(Note: Yes some of these women are rich/famous, but like last time, I use their pics as representation.)

1. These women are also worshipped by looks alone...Some even have a group of men who worship them....They aren't quite at the level of Hot White women worship however.

2. They will get a shitload of opportunities on looks alone, similar to hot white women

5. Rich/Succesful Women (Any Race)

leN1zJJx_400x400.jpg

They might have money and be successful but they worked for it....They also don't get worshiped by men since men care more about looks and less about money(generally speaking) thus they won't get a shitload of young men who want to be with them.

1. They get worshiped by other Females/Media....They are an example for college educated females/Feminist because of the long history of oppression, thus they will be something they aspire to be.

2. They got money, that alone gets them a lot of privilege.

6. Beautiful Men (Asian/Black/Latino)

tumblr_nyafktiPxV1qa42jro1_1280.jpg

5fa3a4d18b68d73a37291ad2f9adf992.jpg

db0a45064c923a02361c57cd821cef8d--jamie-camil-beautiful-people.jpg

(Note: Again Im using famous/rich guys as representation)

1. They can pretty much get laid with whoever they want...Any type of pussy, they can get...They aren't as high as Beautiful white males tho.

2. White Women have a fetish for them.....They can get 10/10 White Women if they play their cards right.

3. Again looks matter for opportunities, these guys will climb up the ranks.

4. Since Minority male stereotypes will hurt them however...They will be perceived in negative light since Asian/blacks/Latinos are perceived bad in certain ways but good in other ways, thus this is why I rank them equally.

7. Average White Female

lg_fjg-bay-path-1262.jpg

Again they have the best of both worlds....But unlike beautiful white women, they have a glass ceiling on privilege.

1. They are excused for White Atrocities because they are women even though they benefited from all of it..Leaders of SJW movement..and benefit the most from affirmative action

2. It amazes me how White Women are fucking worshipped by Minorities...Holy shit, an Average White girl can get an 9/10 Black/White/Asian, just because they value them that much.....They also have Beta White Cucks who want them for themselves and resort to racism.

8. Average White Man

ljbzjf8zjynmw8xxakkm.jpg

This is as average as it gets in America.....They won't really get fucked over because of a race but they won't really get amazing special privileges(atleast in America because they are so common)...They will mostly have to work themselves to the top...Now in Foreign countries is different.

1. Unconscious Bias at their workplace....Since they are the average, compared to minorities/woman....they will always have more opportunities at jobs compared to them...There is subconscious racism in the United States.

2. They are worshipped by Asians....Asians have huge respect for White men, they see them as a symbol of success thus they do get special privileges at least in Asia

3. They are sort of worshipped by some average Minority women....Again, it amazes me how average white men or White looking Latin men can pull many average Asian/Black/Latin chicks just because they are white....but not all, a lot of them struggle with women, specially if they suck with women so it's not like an automatic lay.

4. They will get privileged in Latin American/Foreign countries, in terms of moving up the ladder in a job.

9.Average Women (Asian/Latina/Black)

Dating-Asian-Woman-and-be-Successful.jpg

tanya-menendez.jpg

The only privilege here, is that they are women....but they will suffer discrimination based on their race and negative women stereotypes in the corporate ladder....They will have to work hard to move up the corporate ladder however.

1. Can hook up with guys out of their league........Really easy for them to hook up with a guy out of their league because of how horny men are.

2. Average men/Uglies want them......They know this, and they know if things don't work out when aiming for guys out of their league, they can fall back to average/ugly guys.

10. Average Man (Asian/Black/Latino)

latino-mental-health-02.jpg

59c63245190000290056549c.jpg

young-asian-man-picture-id532416165

No privileges here...You will be discriminated against, you will have to work hard for whatever you get. Now depending on race, you will get positive stereotypes and negative stereotypes but the negative stereotypes could have a large impact on their lives.

1. You will have to work to get pussy.....Sure some women might have a fetish for you, but not likely...Average women will aim higher than an average looking male.

2. Discrimination could affect your life.....Latinos/Blacks/Asian males are discriminated against in different ways thus it could affect their lives....To be fair, they also have positive stereotypes but they will be balanced with the discrimination they get.

11. UGLY chicks (Race doesn't matter)

ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-23-480w.jpg

(Note: I put Ronda to represent the looks....I know she will be ranked as a rich woman)

Will have a hard trouble moving up the corporate ladder, might have to work extra hard since males are mostly the bosses and a lot of Males prefer to move up average/attractive women up instead of the uglies.

1. If they are slutty enough, they can get laid with somebody way out of their league since men are horny.

2. Average Males will avoid them but will fuck them....Thru time, these uglies might catch on that these males just use them for this which can hurt their ego....but getting sex won't be a problem at all.

3. Some Average Males might be desperate enough to get a real relationship with them.

4. They will probably feel bad with all the sexy women on tv etc....Could face huge insecurity issues.

12. BOTTOM OF THE BARREL....UGLY MALES (RACE DOESN'T MATTER)

latest

This is life in Hard mode....You will have to work your ass off to get whatever you want...You will be discriminated against based on looks(On Top of other discriminations like race)....Females won't want to be with you....This is the most oppressed group in the world.

1. If you're good enough at your job, and depending on your boss, you might just be judge on how good you're at your job...No special privileges tho...I feel most jobs will move up an ugly male, more than an ugly female however...They will be judged based on merit.

2. Your best shot at love is with an Ugly or develop a Personality good enough to get an Average women who doesn't care much about looks...Also money will help in getting woman.

3. Even Ugly woman won't want them.....Like I said, Ugly woman can fuck average and even beautiful males, thus it will be even hard to get laid with an ugly.

Last edited:
Love how your numbering scheme isn't confusing in the slightest.

This is stupid.

(1) There is nothing (nothing) worse than being born a really ugly woman. You are pretty much guaranteed a life of misery. If you're an ugly man, you can become rich or famous and land an attractive mate and achieve elite social status. If you are born a truly hideous woman, you will never find full happiness: even if you become very professionally successful, 99.99% of men will not give you the time of day, and your prospects are limited to men that are not only physical undesirable, but socially/intellectually undesirable as well, since ugly-but-capable men will be swinging upward. Even if you are "rich/successful" as a woman, if you look like Michael Moore, you're fucked.

If you're an ugly man, you can still at least

(2) Rich white men still have it better than rich men of color, even if only marginally - at least in majority white countries. I've talked on here before about the surplus value of whiteness that even the most affluent of POC cannot access.

Or the seemingly arbitrary mutual grouping of descriptors that may otherwise overlap.

This is stupid.

(1) There is nothing (nothing) worse than being born a really ugly woman. You are pretty much guaranteed a life of misery. If you're an ugly man, you can become rich or famous and land an attractive mate and achieve elite social status. If you are born a truly hideous woman, you will never find full happiness: even if you become very professionally successful, 99.99% of men will not give you the time of day, and your prospects are limited to men that are not only physical undesirable, but sociallly/intellectually undesirable as well, since ugly-but-capable men will be swinging upward.

(2) Rich white men still have it better than rich men of color, even if only marginally

1. That's debatable....With the Female positive body movement, even uglies can feel good about themselves.....Also they can get laid whenever they want, or atleast way easier than an ugly guy..

An Ugly guy has no positive body movement.....They will never be made feel good for how they look.....They also will have a hard time getting laid.

Sure you can be rich/famous.....But guess what? Most ugly guys never get rich/famous...So maybe you're right, an UGLY has a higher ceiling than an ugly woman...but an average ugly guy who isn't rich will have a harder life than an average ugly woman who isn't rich....As I said, even Ugly woman will be wanted by some fetish or some ugly guys....Nobody wants an ugly guy.

Fact is...Society feels sorry for the non-rich Ugly Woman, they don't feel sorry for the non-rich ugly guy.

2. Yes, I thought about that...but the list would've been way longer so I just lumped them in together....For the most part Rich Men are above any other class regardless of color.

Cuckiest thread around... weird as well.

However, I oddly agree with the premise. The white privilege thing is a scapegoat and what you put makes more sense, however a majority privilege overall is really the main factor in every country if we are actually talking human privilege.

Yeah I thought about that...I bolded the titles and enlarged the font on them so hopefully, it makes a bit more sense....Sorry.

1. That's debatable....With the Female positive body movement, even uglies can feel good about themselves.....Also they can get laid whenever they want, or atleast way easier than an ugly guy..

An Ugly guy has no positive body movement.....They will never be made feel good for how they look.....They also will have a hard time getting laid.

Sure you can be rich/famous.....But guess what? Most ugly guys never get rich/famous...So maybe you're right, an UGLY has a higher ceiling than an ugly woman...but an average ugly guy who isn't rich will have a harder life than an average ugly woman who isn't rich....As I said, even Ugly woman will be wanted by some fetish or some ugly guys....Nobody wants an ugly guy.

Fact is...Society feels sorry for the non-rich Ugly Woman, they don't feel sorry for the non-rich ugly guy.

2. Yes, I thought about that...but the list would've been way longer so I just lumped them in together....For the most part Rich Men are above any other class regardless of color.

I think where you're tripping up is the consideration of social valuation.

Men's physical attractiveness is a comparatively small part of their social status. Even if you're ugly, you can still achieve value based on your strength, athleticism, intelligence, confidence, riches, etc. For women, physical attractiveness makes up a much, much larger part of their composite social value, such that a beautiful woman who is insecure, stupid, weak, and poor can still marry a man of high social status and achieve more than she should professionally due to the immense value of her looks. An unattractive woman, even if she is smart, strong, and professionally successful, will always have a huge part of her social value regardless as putrid. For instance, make a thread about an ugly famous man and then make a thread about an ugly famous woman - and then look at the disparate levels of respect/ridicule that follow. The nature of our social relations allow a completely unexceptional man (like some of the dumber posters here) to think they are above a very successful woman on the mere basis that she is unattractive: so, even if you're an utter failure as a man, at least you can ridicule ugly women.

Or the seemingly arbitrary mutual grouping of descriptors that may otherwise overlap.

Yes there could be overlapping such as a Rich beautiful famous actor.....Where would they fit? However if somebody was good looking and became rich....I considered them rich now...Like I said, we can have a lot of subcategories for some of the groups in the list but it would be way too long, this is just in general.

Same could be said for Rich Females....Im sure some were ugly, however since they became rich...I consider them rich now.

Grouping Asians in with blacks/Hispanics is off imo.

1. That's debatable....With the Female positive body movement, even uglies can feel good about themselves.....Also they can get laid whenever they want, or atleast way easier than an ugly guy...

This.

I've seen so many absolute dogs think they are a gods gift to men because there is enough dudes thirsty enough to bang whatever is there at the end of the bar coming closing time. Most ugly dudes know they are ugly and should hide themselves in a bell tower for the good of society.

I think where you're tripping up is the consideration of social valuation.

Men's physical attractiveness is a comparatively small part of their social status. Even if you're ugly, you can still achieve value based on your strength, athleticism, intelligence, confidence, riches, etc. For women, physical attractiveness makes up a much, much larger part of their composite social value, such that a beautiful woman who is insecure, stupid, weak, and poor can still marry a man of high social status and achieve more than she should professionally due to the immense value of her looks. An unattractive woman, even if she is smart, strong, and professionally successful, will always have a huge part of her social value regardless as putrid. For instance, make a thread about an ugly famous man and then make a thread about an ugly famous woman - and then look at the disparate levels of respect/ridicule that follow. The nature of our social relations allow a completely unexceptional man (like some of the dumber posters here) to think they are above a very successful woman on the mere basis that she is unattractive: so, even if you're an utter failure as a man, at least you can ridicule ugly women.

I see what you're saying...This is why I said Ugly women could feel extremely insecure in this age of worshipping hot woman...However, I think you under valuing the ability to get laid.

Look, I agree an Ugly guy has a higher ceiling than an Ugly woman...I even mentioned it in the OP, an Ugly could just be judge on their merit, thus if they are really good at their job, they will move up...So in that sense, you're correct.....A successful Ugly male will then be judged by it's success...and an ugly female will be judged less by her success and more on her looks since you're right, society/men values female looks more.

However I am not comparing their ceilings...Im comparing the Average Ugly guy to the Average Ugly woman.....These aren't rich people or people with amazing talents, they are average.

Sorry bro, but I still think an average ugly guy will feel less valuable in this society......They will struggle to get somebody, I mean look at 4chan, Im serious, a lot of guys there are ugly incels.....An average Ugly Woman could at least get laid....Could at least get an ugly....Yes, that's a huge fucking difference.

Even ugly girls discriminate against ugly guys...Yes Ugly guys do the same, but I know most ugly guys because of high testosterone, will be ok with an ugly girl lol.

So Average Ugly Woman > Average Ugly guy

Grouping Asians in with blacks/Hispanics is off imo.

Will you rank them above or below? and why?

I thought they all had enough negative/positive stereotypes that they canceled eachother out so they would be equals.

Will you rank them above or below? and why?

I thought they all had enough negative/positive stereotypes that they canceled eachother out so they would be equals.

Definitely above.....what negative stereotypes do they have to overcome....they’re bad drivers, good at math, compliant citizens?

Also, Asian women are desired by upper middle class/ upper class white males, and Asian males seem to do well with white females.

On phone so can’t edit.....

Also, they do extremely well professionally, much better than black/Hispanics, so that would seem almost conclusive evidence against the common grouping.

Definitely above.....what negative stereotypes do they have to overcome....they’re bad drivers, good at math, compliant citizens?

Also, Asian women are desired by upper middle class/ upper class white males, and Asian males seem to do well with white females.

Asian Men are discriminated against in the dating scene...Atleast in the USA...It seems only Asian Women want them and even then they are competing against whites.....Actually I think White Females discriminate hard against Asian males but I could be wrong....Also they are perceived to be bad at sports, and I know alot of Asian Males love sports(Just look at the heavies, they always talk shit about Asian Fighters).

Yes in the workplace, they do have a privilege, you're right on that....but not everything is based on the the workplace/money.

I think you have a good point with Asian Women tho....I mean they are desired by White men and will get job opportunities....However, Im not sure if they are that much higher than the Average Latinas/blacks....They probably are tho tho but like I said, this is just a quick list...If I separate them all, it would take super long lol.

I'm a 3 married to a 2, but she is banging a 6 on the side, and I post regularly on sherdog so technically I'm a 21.

Asian Men are discriminated against in the dating scene...Atleast in the USA...It seems only Asian Women want them and even then they are competing against whites.....Actually I think White Females discriminate hard against Asian males but I could be wrong....Also they are perceived to be bad at sports, and I know alot of Asian Males love sports(Just look at the heavies, they always talk shit about Asian Fighters).

Yes in the workplace, they do have a privilege, you're right on that.

I think you have a good point with Asian Women tho....I mean they are desired by White men and will get job opportunities....However, Im not sure if they are that much higher than the Average Latinas/blacks....They probably are tho tho but like I said, this is just a quick list...If I separate them all, it would take super long lol.

Fair points.

I’m just thinking about the “average” that the individual of each group has to “escape”.

Asians seem to be in a pretty good place.

Hispanics are tricky because there’s a big difference based on ethnicity.

Blacks are rivaled only by Muslims I’d say for worst social standing.

lol

hope one day the elite 1% own us all as slaves and we have to serve them. that will show us!!!

I basically agree with the list.

The only thing I would fix is the 1st rank. There are tons of rich men. But it's rich men with enviable ranks that have the power. Tech ceos, movie stars, elite athletes, singers, etc....

Back