The Reaper needs to fight Daniel Cormier

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
Robert Whittaker has cleaned out the division and as there are no clear worthy contenders right now. He needs to move up and fight DC. If Anderson can out strike DC, then so can The Reaper. The real question is, can Rob stuff DC's takedowns?! Im sure DC would want this fight too as it'll be his unofficial 3rd UFC title

"unofficial 3rd UFC title" lmao Whittaker in LHW wouldn't mean shit, so Nate is unofficially the FW-champ by beating Conor?
DC coming down to 185 would be crazy as fuck but his bonbon-eatin, cheeseburger-munchin', fat Albert lookin head ass couldn't even make 205 without towelgate so it's not gonna happen.

This would bad for Whittaker's career.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah oh my GOD this is literally one of the most hilariously STUPID threads I have ever seen lmfaoo wooooowieeeeee.

"Robet has cleaned out his division" m8 in his last fight he got knocked down 37 times and had the absolute piss beat out of him.

There is no "question" of whether or not Robert would stuff DCs takedowns. He wouldnt. He would be thrown out of the octagon like a dirty fucking diaper.

Omg wow looooool

I love Whittaker but cleaning out a division without a single title defense? I don't think that's how it works.

Hahahahahahahahhahahahah oh my GOD this is literally one of the most hilariously STUPID threads I have ever seen lmfaoo wooooowieeeeee.

"Robet has cleaned out his division" m8 in his last fight he got knocked down 37 times and had the absolute piss beat out of him.

There is no "question" of whether or not Robert would stuff DCs takedowns. He wouldnt. He would be thrown out of the octagon like a dirty fucking diaper.

Omg wow looooool
You sound like a Romero fan boy. Your boi lost twice in a row lol if Romero gets to fight DC, i think Rob should first as hes the better fighter and is the actual champ. Also Romero couldnt wrestle for sht against Whittaker even with his olympic silver medal lol so i think the same would happen with DC

Omg wow looooool

To be fair, Robert is actually a very good wrestler with really good TD % and has fared alright vs Yoel, who is a much better wrestler than DC is. Robert definitely can stuff TDs from the outside vs DC. But DC’s best work comes from inside in the clinch, his trips, etc.

Not saying I’d favor Whittaker in this fight, but, let’s not get ridiculous.

You sound like a Romero fan boy. Your boi lost twice in a row lol if Romero gets to fight DC, i think Rob should first as hes the better fighter and is the actual champ. Also Romero couldnt wrestle for sht against Whittaker even with his olympic silver medal lol so i think the same would happen with DC
DC is an infinitely better MMA wrestler than Romero

To be fair, Robert is actually a very good wrestler with really good TD % and has fared alright vs Yoel, who is a much better wrestler than DC is. Robert definitely can stuff TDs from the outside vs DC. But DC’s best work comes from inside in the clinch, his trips, etc.

Not saying I’d favor Whittaker in this fight, but, let’s not get ridiculous.

DC does not have better double legs than Yoel in MMA or in pure wrestling. If you think he does, you legitimately don’t even watch fights at all.

Again, DC’s best work comes from in the clinch. Is he capable of picking Whittaker up in the air and dumping him like a child? Sure, he did that to Josh Barnett who is a very good wrestler/grappler himself. If he can do it to a 250 lb man, then he surely can do it to Whittaker.

But to say that there’s NO shot of Whittaker stuffing any TDs when Robert has displayed some of the best defensive wrestling in MMA currently, is laughable. Especially when he has been able to stuff Yoel, who DC has gone on record and said that Yoel would beat him easily in a wrestling match.

Robert isn’t as unskilled as you think he is, he’s actually the most well rounded champ in the UFC aside from DJ.

Blown up ww will not fair well against a natural hw of dc's caliber. I say this as a massive whittaker fan

Clearing out is achieved so quickly nowadays? Israel and Costa are coming fast! Gastelum is up there and ol' faithful Jacare and Weidman are 2 wins or so away from deserving a shot. That and Robbie is on the shelf now.

Robert Whittaker has cleaned out the division and as there are no clear worthy contenders right now. He needs to move up and fight DC. If Anderson can out strike DC, then so can The Reaper. The real question is, can Rob stuff DC's takedowns?! Im sure DC would want this fight too as it'll be his unofficial 3rd UFC title
Move up to 205?

<Dylan>

Not sure if trolling.

Whittaker already moved up to MW from WW.

Omg wow looooool
"Hahahahahahahahahaha"

"Loooooooooooooooool"

You sound like a pissed off 12 year old.

the super fight no one wanted, and everyone already knows the result of

how thrilling

"unofficial 3rd UFC title" lmao Whittaker in LHW wouldn't mean shit, so Nate is unofficially the FW-champ by beating Conor?
DC coming down to 185 would be crazy as fuck but his bonbon-eatin, cheeseburger-munchin', fat Albert lookin head ass couldn't even make 205 without towelgate so it's not gonna happen.
Nice post. Thanks for that!

Back