The reason why we will never get to truth about clintons emails

second sight

We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/20/marc-thiessen-overlooked-bombshell-ig-report.html

We also learned new details about Clinton's recklessness and willful misconduct in using her private email. The final version of Comey's statement did note that Clinton "used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries."
." But we did not know at the time that the original draft included one more sentence: "That use included an email exchange with the President while Secretary Clinton was on the territory of such an adversary." According to the inspector general, "This reference later was changed to 'another senior government official,' and ultimately was omitted."

no way they are going to hang obama by admitting what actually happened...evidently

The rightwingers "Dis is it!"..

Just let the emails fucking go lol.

and LMFAO @ you linking an opinion piece by Fox News.

People still care about this?

People still care about this?

People that have made it their highest priority to discredit the investigation because their "Daddy" could be in trouble.

Because “the truth” is whatever narrative the hive comes up with before any evidence is even presented?

Hillary killed Seth Rich and Trump was working with Putin to hack the election. This is the state of truth in America.

Yeah the IG report is so yesterday

Are we still on this nothingburger?

"Uh... Russia collusion? Uh... um no collusion. Hillary did it! Quick look over there!"

- Drump

Like I try to point out whenever this comes up, Obama's involvement in the Clinton email usage exonerates her, because of where the buck stops. POTUS is the originator of classification, and the SecState is a top classification authority. Both have the power to authorize on very short notice, and with little to no justification, almost any sort of handling of classified info. A lot of people in this forum who have clearances or who know a little about classification do the classic "knowing just enough to be ignorant" on this topic. Congress is welcome to try to charge the former president with that, and it will fail miserably.

Like I try to point out whenever this comes up, Obama's involvement in the Clinton email usage exonerates her, because of where the buck stops. POTUS is the originator of classification, and the SecState is a top classification authority. Both have the power to authorize on very short notice, and with little to no justification, almost any sort of handling of classified info. A lot of people in this forum who have clearances or who know a little about classification do the classic "knowing just enough to be ignorant" on this topic. Congress is welcome to try to charge the former president with that, and it will fail miserably.
which part the lies he told when he said he found out on the news she was using a private account or the fact that their emails were intercepted while she was communicating with him on foreign soil?

Last edited:
The fuck is happening to my post...they keep earasing

I don't ever expect to get the truth when politics is involved.

I still think the attempt should always be made.

This bitch is responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people and you tards are worried about her boomer-level tech knowledge? .... Cmon

which part the lies he told when he said he found out on the news she was using a private account or the fact that their emails were intercepted while she was communicating with him on foreign soil?
I don't really have an issue with any of this. If the government wants to get serious about not abusing personal email, then that will take major infosec reform. But it's within the president's power as the originator of classification to allow a top classification authority to do what Clinton did. So, if he knew, she's essentially off the hook. It doesn't help to tie Obama to this, but people don't get that.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/06/20/marc-thiessen-overlooked-bombshell-ig-report.html

We also learned new details about Clinton's recklessness and willful misconduct in using her private email. The final version of Comey's statement did note that Clinton "used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries."
." But we did not know at the time that the original draft included one more sentence: "That use included an email exchange with the President while Secretary Clinton was on the territory of such an adversary." According to the inspector general, "This reference later was changed to 'another senior government official,' and ultimately was omitted."

no way they are going to hang obama by admitting what actually happened...evidently

It’s funny because if they took a little bit of time to actually investigate the emails they would of checked message headers in every email which shows sent and received IP’s and geolocate those locations. Just cause the media talked about this awhile doesn’t mean a good investigation happened, it obviously didn’t so the “oh god Clinton’s email stuff again “ will be thrown out there

I still don’t understand how you can’t break evidence with hammers , acid wash, plead the 5th and get immunity as being part of the staff along with actual classified emails and nothing can’t out of it but Comey looking stupid and thinking like most people that Clinton would win presidency anyways, so he don’t want to make that enemy

Really, Obama’s lies. Such lol. Daddy has lied more last year than I have in my entire life and I work in Business development

People that have made it their highest priority to discredit the investigation because their "Daddy" could be in trouble.

Which one of the several investigations that has turned up nothing at all is being discredited now?

Back