The reason why we will never get to truth about clintons emails

It’s funny because if they took a little bit of time to actually investigate the emails they would of checked message headers in every email which shows sent and received IP’s and geolocate those locations. Just cause the media talked about this awhile doesn’t mean a good investigation happened, it obviously didn’t so the “oh god Clinton’s email stuff again “ will be thrown out there

I still don’t understand how you can’t break evidence with hammers , acid wash, plead the 5th and get immunity as being part of the staff along with actual classified emails and nothing can’t out of it but Comey looking stupid and thinking like most people that Clinton would win presidency anyways, so he don’t want to make that enemy
Delete 30 thousand refuse to turn over the servers...

I don't really have an issue with any of this. If the government wants to get serious about not abusing personal email, then that will take major infosec reform. But it's within the president's power as the originator of classification to allow a top classification authority to do what Clinton did. So, if he knew, she's essentially off the hook. It doesn't help to tie Obama to this, but people don't get that.
(This iPad sucks ass, pretend I highlighted your last sentence) it makes ALL make sense, just like the comey finding, that and the ig report laid out the case why they should be charged and then let her and the fbi off the hook at the end

Except this time it will also lead to obama orchestrating the Russia investigation to cover their tracks for the spying

Last edited:
Impeach Hillary!

Delete 30 thousand refuse to turn over the servers...
Yea and she doesn't need to go to jail or nothing crazy just a fair investigation would suffice, no one is above the law but apparently some are. Of course the right wingers were foaming at the mouth chanting lock her up is way over the top but to pretend this wasn't tainted, as we are hearing more and more of the inferior ways of FBI's and we not to believe it was politically motivated ?

Back