The Renergy Sandwich

And I watched it. But there are a few minutes of sauteing and what not that are skippable.

Not sure how that sandwich looks for taste. The ingredients are good... and expensive.

I tried making it when the video first came out. Tasted awful.

I tried making it when the video first came out. Tasted awful.

Really?

I thought it was very good, to be honest. Very good for you. Granted, it's a unique taste, but I think people with a varied mind would enjoy it.

Really?

I thought it was very good, to be honest. Very good for you. Granted, it's a unique taste, but I think people with a varied mind would enjoy it.

It was healthy yeah, but I had trouble finishing the sandwich due to the taste.

That's like an 8 dollar sandwich right there. Looks awesome, though. Drives me nuts how he wastes water by not turning it off between washing the avocado and the spinach.

don't know that this crazy detailed video was totally necessary.

Ingredients
Whole wheat bread (toasted)
Almond butter
2 Avocados (soft or medium soft)
baby spinach
sundried kale (sunpowernatural.com)

(1) saute the spinach
(2) spread almond butter
(3) slice avocado and place on top of spread almond butter
(4) place dried kale on top of avocados
(5) place cooked spinach on top of kale
Done

macadamia nuts on the side

Order now!

Gracie Sandwich 100% created by Grand master Rorion Gracie
with the Gracie champion juicer and Gracie juice bag

you can be a bluebelt within 2 weeks!(with extra dvd on how to tie your belt in the 100% undisclosed Gracie way)

just kidding. Rener is such a great salesman! he's so passionate in every video! 100%!

Hehe Rener really likes being infront of the camera!

I have recently been adding kale to my smoothies and if I don't blend them enough it's a bit rough. Still getting used to it.

But holy shit 2 avocados?!? I know it's good fat but that's your entire days fat right there!

That sandwich looks like it would taste absolutely awful. But, I'm sure Rener's taste buds are quite different from most people's due to never haven eaten anything that's processed or unnatural, and very little meat.

don't know that this crazy detailed video was totally necessary.

Ingredients
Whole wheat bread (toasted)
Almond butter
2 Avocados (soft or medium soft)
baby spinach
sundried kale (sunpowernatural.com)

(1) saute the spinach
(2) spread almond butter
(3) slice avocado and place on top of spread almond butter
(4) place dried kale on top of avocados
(5) place cooked spinach on top of kale
Done

macadamia nuts on the side

Necessary? Was it necessary to make a 10 minute video detailing the pros and cons of different belt tieing methods? Probably not... but it was entertaining. By the way... that sandwhich looks terrible, avacado ftl.

I make the exact same sandwich except I replace the kale with bacon and the spinach with eggs and the almond butter with regular butter. Tastes much better that way.

I make the exact same sandwich except I replace the kale with bacon and the spinach with eggs and the almond butter with regular butter. Tastes much better that way.
I lol'ed. I must say, your sandwich sounds a lot better than his.

He uses 1/3 of an avocado per sandwich. Not that much really.

Just off what one poster sId for the ingredients. Didn't watch vid. But even more than 1/2 an avocado per meal is a lot unless you are a beast. He is not. He has good genes. Just sayin

Just off what one poster sId for the ingredients. Didn't watch vid. But even more than 1/2 an avocado per meal is a lot unless you are a beast. He is not. He has good genes. Just sayin

There are about 30 grams of fat in one whole avocado. An average adult male should be eating something like 70-90 grams of fat per day. So yeah, avocados are high in fat, but it's not like you can't have any fat for the rest of the day just because you had half an avocado. And actually Rener IS kind of a beast.

Back