The Renergy Sandwich

Im talking to you fatboy.
No, you aren't. You're making up the person you want to argue with.

Adults are having a conversation. You're slaying make-believe fat orcs in Dungeons and Dragons. Grow up.

So anyone who doesn't like avocado in a sandwich (ugh) is automatically a fast food eating lardass? Nice logical jump there...

Like the dude says pretty much everyone on this sub forum trains, the lardass count is probably quite low here. You don't have to eat Reners expensive disgusting sandwiches to eat healthy.

Very true but to sit here and say that he eats to much avocadoes is just plain stupid. The guy has been eating healthier than all of us since birth. You dont have to eat what he eats but eating healthy does require you to eat some not so good tasting foods thats for sure.

No, you aren't. You're making up the person you want to argue with.

Adults are having a conversation. You're slaying make-believe fat orcs in Dungeons and Dragons. Grow up.

No bro im telling you straight out that im talking to you. What dont you understand?

Rener looks like he would benefit from eating some healthy meat.

What do you mean by that? Are you implying that he's skinny. Please post a pic of your body. We would love to compare it to reners.

I guess I'm in the minority for wanting to try the sandwich (Rener actually is quite proud of it). For those complaining about the lack of meat in the sandwich, wouldn't the avocado and egg serve as the "meat" of the sandwich?

For those of you who haven't tried, the Gracie corn soup is freakin' amazing. It's a pain in the ass to make though.

It's a pain in the ass to make though.

It's seems to be a problem with a lot of the Gracie cooking. Plus as I'm not in the US a lot of the ingredients are sometimes hard to get. And if I wanted to spend so much time cooking something I would choose something that's both delicious and forms a proper diet for athletes.

That's like an 8 dollar sandwich right there. Looks awesome, though. Drives me nuts how he wastes water by not turning it off between washing the avocado and the spinach.

damn 8 dollors for real, ur from the US i suppose? Those ingredients are so much cheaper in sweden probably around 2-3 dollar sandwhich. You are getting husseeelll

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Honestly keeping people who'd be better off perusing/developing a better career from spending their time hobby grappling isn't a negative.

They weren't encouraging people to pursue high-paying careers, they were charging so much for lessons that only people who were already well-off could afford them.

People like Fadda looked to spread the art to anyone who was interested in learning, not to the highest bidder.

I have recently been adding kale to my smoothies and if I don't blend them enough it's a bit rough. Still getting used to it.

But holy shit 2 avocados?!? I know it's good fat but that's your entire days fat right there!

You can eat all of the fat you want, it's energy. Fat doesn't make anyone fat.

Gracie corn soup with a grilled cheese is life, yo.

So anyone who doesn't like avocado in a sandwich (ugh) is automatically a fast food eating lardass? Nice logical jump there...

Like the dude says pretty much everyone on this sub forum trains, the lardass count is probably quite low here. You don't have to eat Reners expensive disgusting sandwiches to eat healthy.
Don’t give me that shit. Just cause you train you expect me to think you look like Andre Galvao. I train too and not everyone has a six pack.

Don’t give me that shit. Just cause you train you expect me to think you look like Andre Galvao. I train too and not everyone has a six pack.

Right so in your head there are two types of human body, freakishly overweight blobs and Andre Galvao, got it.

Right so in your head there are two types of human body, freakishly overweight blobs and Andre Galvao, got it.
No. But I highly doubt that you and most people on here are rocking 8 packs.

Holy shit you guys really revived an argument that was years ago LOL

Just tried this again for the first time in years. Loved it, and feel energetic after eating it!

Back