The right is eating itself. Paul Ryan Roast Trump.

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score

I have not seen this many Wall Street CEO, since the last cabinet meeting.
Pure Gold Jerry.
#DraintheSwamp.

Trump is not on the right
He’s not a republican either

Many of us who voted Trump aren't fans of guys like Ryan and McCain.

Ryan creeps me out.

Trump is not going to like that , not one bit

The Right can eat itself to the bone as long as the carcass can keep as many Democrats out of positions of legislative power as possible till the chaos of identity politics finishes flensing the DNC.

You know that dumb cunt basically used those same words to dedicate the fbi building
Even if she said exactly the same thing it's a little different at a dedication ceremony 20 years after the fact as opposed to when the family is in the way to pick up the body don't you think

Even if she said exactly the same thing it's a little different at a dedication ceremony 20 years after the fact as opposed to when the family is in the way to pick up the body don't you think
And we can safely assume this isn’t true either based on his other call. Unless you really think the calls were that different.

It's a roast. Trump has signed on to them before. Only out of bounds was questioning his wealth I believe.

<Lmaoo>
"Wisconsin is a fantastic place to visit in the Fall. Somebody should have told Hilary Clinton."

The worst roast of Trump

Its a roast, so dont make much out of it.

They will keep their orange moron to distract the bases until they pass their tax reform.

Agents Dove and Grogan were killed in 1986, the building naming and dedication was in 2015, so we're looking at 29 years after their murder.

What policy has he put forward that is not from the right ?
He's gonna release the JFK files. Right is gonna hate that

Wants better relationship with Russia. Right hates that

Out of CAFTA. Right hated that

Against NAFTA. Right hates that

Back