The Ring has really fell off how did this chick get the job to interview fighters?

I could careless you should do the same just ignore me .

Why would I do that? You always have such great insight. I'm just pushing you to be the best you you can be. Im' worried TidWell, you're not providing the same sharp awareness you usually do. You're talking about this when you should be out there exposing how much of a fraud Pac is. It's just dissapointing man. So much talent, so much in the way of perceptiveness, but you want to waste yourself on meainingless things like Angela Yee's fake tits. You should be researching ESPN top 100 all time lists, not wasting your time with her. We need you man. GEt your head in the game.

As for PBI. IDK if he forgives me or not, I hope he does, understand if he doesn't, and don't really care that much either way. But don't mix yourself up with him. He's quality. You on the other hand WERE quality, but you've been on the decline lately, and it's been hugely concerning.

Bring back Teddy - all is forgiven!

ronda-rousey3.jpg

Why would I do that? You always have such great insight. I'm just pushing you to be the best you you can be. Im' worried TidWell, you're not providing the same sharp awareness you usually do. You're talking about this when you should be out there exposing how much of a fraud Pac is. It's just dissapointing man. So much talent, so much in the way of perceptiveness, but you want to waste yourself on meainingless things like Angela Yee's fake tits. You should be researching ESPN top 100 all time lists, not wasting your time with her. We need you man. GEt your head in the game.

As for PBI. IDK if he forgives me or not, I hope he does, understand if he doesn't, and don't really care that much either way. But don't mix yourself up with him. He's quality. You on the other hand WERE quality, but you've been on the decline lately, and it's been hugely concerning.
Quality post made me chuckle quite a bit.

She was terrible in the lead up to GGG canelo 2

She has big tits.

Attractive female privilege.

gay thread. Rather have a hot asian chick that most probably does a good knob wash than hearing Doug Fischer talk boxing. Doug Fischer is freaking dork fanboy. He and Steve Kim gone underground since Golovkin lost
Are you sure you're female? lol

no mods thought about fucking this thread off considering the content?

Back