The rise of the far right across Europe and North America

so the us is 5th world then? you are a clueless idiot regurgitating talking points you clearly know nothing about.

im not from the us.

you are getting offensive and insulting because you cant handle truth bombs.

you think importing welfare recipiants is going to propel the swedish economy. you absolute fucking dolt. dobt worry you can get cheap credit, for the time being that is......

does a swede ever ask whats been slashed to pay for abdul and all his friends.

finns are superior.

I don't think Varg did much in Mayhem besides killing the other guy.

He is most known for Burzum.

He played bass in "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas", probably their most "iconic" album (if one may call it that).

I don't think anybody in Mayhem minded Varg killing the guy.

What's the end game exactly?

greater israel free from pestering liberal europeans and support to carry out whatever it takes to deal with the palestinians.

its very audacious.

ok i dont exactly believe it myself but the conspiracy relies on basically mossad ensuring islamic sleeper cells can carry out terror attacks effectively destroying the left and taking full advantage of a european wide pogrom.

collapsing a nation like sweden also helps.

of course take this all with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
then let in another 200,000 refugees so we can stress test this supposed AAA nation. your welfare payments alone are going to hoover up swedens savings then the morans will have to borrow money to pay for all those refugees.

marvelous.

the only reason swedens economy has not been downgraded is because they have been stimulating the economy aka dumping cash to spur growth. all to pay for the refugees.
lol so instead of providing the sources i asked for 4 times you ignore me go in a different thread and continue spewing your made-up claims? nice

im not from the us.

you are getting offensive and insulting because you cant handle truth bombs.

you think importing welfare recipiants is going to propel the swedish economy. you absolute fucking dolt. dobt worry you can get cheap credit, for the time being that is......

does a swede ever ask whats been slashed to pay for abdul and all his friends.

finns are superior.

there is no truth to your posts. Sweden is not going bankrupt. they are not printing money to keep the economy going. everything you have posted is dead wrong. you don't know what you are talking about.

Lol at Finns. most irrelevant country in Europe.

I get that his trolling is upsetting you but why would you shit on the Finns? You were the same country for like 700 years. And Finland is doing great. You should treat each other like brothers

lol so instead of providing the sources i asked for 4 times you ignore me go in a different thread and continue spewing your made-up claims? nice

you will get your sources.

soon.

Last edited:
there is no truth to your posts. Sweden is not going bankrupt. they are not printing money to keep the economy going. everything you have posted is dead wrong. you don't know what you are talking about.

All nations have a budget, you understand. when you add extra costs you have too make room in that budget for those expenses but as those costs spiral out of control you either cut spending elsewhere or get a loan.

in another thread the finance minister no longer wants hordes of 3rd worlders. what she wont say is the budget allocated for the doctors and engineers has been exhausted.

sweden now has faces two options.

allocate more money to pay for the children who appear to be men oorrr get a loan to pay for welfare recipients.

kiss your standing as a 1st world nation goodbye and embrace your new found 3rd world status. i believe in helping people so when you are trying to eat grass pm me and i will offer some financial support.

All nations have a budget, you understand. when you add extra costs you have too make room in that budget for those expenses but as those costs spiral out of control you either cut spending elsewhere or get a loan.

in another thread the finance minister no longer wants hordes of 3rd worlders. what she wont say is the budget allocated for the doctors and engineers has been exhausted.

sweden now has faces two options.

allocate more money to pay for the children who appear to be men oorrr get a loan to pay for welfare recipients.

kiss your standing as a 1st world nation goodbye and embrace your new found 3rd world status. i believe in helping people so when you are trying to eat grass pm me and i will offer some financial support.
<TrumpWrong1>

Sweden also has over 15% higher GDP pr capita than Finland.

Last edited:
Back