Social The rock finally comes out

I wonder why the Rock jumped into supporting with the Biden admin.
I am not going to say Trump was better but Biden admin has being screwing up things thus far.

Misleading title...

Had me thinking The Rock switched from pie to strudel and turned comme ci, comme ca.

misleading title is misleading for sure.

i thought it was about to start off with something like "finally the rock has came out of the closet." followed up with something about how he made the switch from the poontang pie to the noodle strudel.

Isn't Rock more concerned about his brand than anything?
If he endorse "A" a lot of "B" supporters will get mad, and could lose him fans. Not good for the brand.
If he endorse "B" a lot of "A" supporters will get mad and could lose him fans..

This is about Rock and only Rock.

Also dont choice who to vote for based on celebrities. That should go with out saying.

Too little, too late.

He voted for Biden, he made his bed and now gets to lie in it. America does not deserve Trump.

he said he won't endorse anyone

Shit poster, shit thread. Belongs in the Wasteland or OT.

You made a thread about one crime then extrapolated that on a whole group of people. Just shut up lol. Your constant crying is so sad for someone so old.

You even replied in this same thread then are now having a hissy fit later on because you have emotional attachments in other discussions.

This shit is hurting your soul. Take a break. If you have nothing better to do in your life then go for a walk or join a gym.

You made a thread about one crime then extrapolated that on a whole group of people. Just shut up lol. Your constant crying is so sad for someone so old.

You even replied in this same thread then are now having a hissy fit later on because you have emotional attachments in other discussions.

This shit is hurting your soul. Take a break. If you have nothing better to do in your life then go for a walk or join a gym.

Lol, being 35 is old, eh? Shit, I think that puts me towards the younger side of this forum's demographics.

With your constant lying and dementia-addled tendencies to produce false memories and false accusations, I think you're the geriatric retard here. Don't forget to take your multivitamins and Alzheimer's medication, grandpa.

I still question why a wrestler/movie star showing disapproval for the current administration should be deemed newsworthy.

Lol, being 35 is old, eh? Shit, I think that puts me towards the younger side of this forum's demographics.

With your constant lying and dementia-addled tendencies to produce false memories and false accusations, I think you're the geriatric retard here. Don't forget to take your multivitamins and Alzheimer's medication, grandpa.

I still question why a wrestler/movie star showing disapproval for the current administration should be deemed newsworthy.

You said your dad was chilling in the UAE in the 60s lol

so he would be like 80 now lol

the only person that constantly lies is you and you obviously take this forum serious af since you constantly try digging through people's post history's trying to "own" them instead of staying on topic

you're a straight up weirdo that hates "immigrants" because of something that happened in your personal life

You said your dad was chilling in the UAE in the 60s lol

so he would be like 80 now lol

the only person that constantly lies is you and you obviously take this forum serious af since you constantly try digging through people's post history's trying to "own" them instead of staying on topic

you're a straight up weirdo that hates "immigrants" because of something that happened in your personal life

LMFAO. Here you go again, demonstrating your shit memory with that dementia-addled brain of yours. Here what I said about my father:

A little story time:

My dad converted to Islam back in the 70's when he was working construction in Saudi Arabia. He even made the hajj to the Kaaba in Mecca.

You're seriously a retarded, sub 80 IQ idiot with a total lack of self-awareness.

I was wondering if someone would make a thread about this.

The Rock is a worker and could just be drawing heat for Wrestlemania.

But it's still fun to watch shit-libs lose it over his comments.

I have a brother in law who did nothing but support the left since 2016 or so. Now that the culture, especially within men, is starting to shift back he was suddenly making fun of wokeism at Easter. I knew it was going to happen with him too. He only cares about popularity. I have never heard him say a single unpopular thing in the decades I've known him. These people are the lowest of the low in this context IMO. I have more respect for the staunch progressives.

In 2024 the Rock suddenly starts speaking out against wokeism, cancel culture, etc. What an absolute douche bag. Seriously.

- You put The Rock name at the side of two people i dont know. And i follow the indies!
Rogers and Swift are a tag team in an outlaw mud show. There finisher is a Frankensteiner into a Canadian Destroyer into an armbar! Then Rogers does Scotty Too Hotties worm. Basically the whole match is the finish

Back