Why Rocky Why?

This "upgrade" is literally Bullshit.

2vv54ki.png

Attachments

• IMG_20170811_182035.jpg
    IMG_20170811_182035.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Ugh. 99 Rock would make fun of this Mickey Mouse roody poo tattoo.

I mean I guess I get his explanation but the Brahma Bull was iconic

I can not in good faith co sign this tattoo. The Rock will be heartbroken at that.

The tattoo's nice and all, however to cover up something iconic, I have to refer to my cohort Mr. Horse.

Looks cool but you cant replace something so iconic. Shouldve just got it touched up

Looks like a lame ed hardy tshit tattoo. Smh why ruin such a iconic tattoo for this shit..

So I am a tattoo novice and have no ink myself, but I shouldn't be able to see the old image if you cover it up with a new one, correct? The horn in the right from the original shows through.

So I am a tattoo novice and have no ink myself, but I shouldn't be able to see the old image if you cover it up with a new one, correct? The horn in the right from the original shows through.
Once the new tattoo sets in and the colors start to match it wont be so noticeable

Someone should start a gofund to remove the tattoo and send the link to the Rock. I bet hell flip once he realizes he had a midlife lame crisis..

That's the People's Arm, he had no right to get that new tattoo without consulting with us first. The selfish fuck!

I'm the rock expert and I approve this tattoo. More ink = higher hotness factor. He has done no wrong.

The normie entertainer known as the Rock is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: of epic proportions and he plays to his audience.

Back