The saga of Gegard Mousasi vs. His awkward cornerman.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This bizarre individual was first seen grabbing and kissing Mousasi repeatedly in the cage until Mousasi shoved him away.

1zxtymp.gif

The man then resurfaced later, now apparently a member of his corner team, ushering Mousasi into the center of the ring, which Mousasi took exception to and shoved him away again.

lA9KURm.gif

At the end of the Weidman fight, the man then appears attempting to drape Mousasi in a flag, which Mousasi responds to in the normal fashion...

isLh24y.gif

Who is this man, why does Mousasi dislike him so much, and how does he keep getting in the cage? Does he follow Mousasi and try to put extra teriyaki sauce on his chicken for him and other things?

It is clear to me that Mousasi loves him deeply, but also feels a little embarrased to show it in public.

Ya that's pretty funny another funny moment and one of my favorites is when the corner of BJ Penn does this...

The way Penn turns his head slowly is so hilarious!

This bizarre individual was first seen grabbing and kissing Mousasi repeatedly in the cage until Mousasi shoved him away.

1zxtymp.gif

The man then resurfaced later, now apparently a member of his corner team, ushering Mousasi into the center of the ring, which Mousasi took exception to and shoved him away again.

lA9KURm.gif

At the end of the Weidman fight, the man then appears attempting to drape Mousasi in a flag, which Mousasi responds to in the normal fashion...

isLh24y.gif

Who is this man, why does Mousasi dislike him so much, and how does he keep getting in the cage? Does he follow Mousasi and try to put extra teriyaki sauce on his chicken for him and other things?

I think its his old man.

I think that's his bro/manager/former MMA fighter Gewik.

1zxtymp.gif

lA9KURm.gif

isLh24y.gif

Great post

Why that's Sherdog's own Franklin U.! The biggest Mousasi fan in the universe!

Yeah it's his brother he's allowed to kiss Gegard but he went a bit overboard

Get that flag off me, motherfucker.

2dta.gif

Back