The saga of Gegard Mousasi vs. His awkward cornerman.

OT- but how long is his current contract and will he be heading ack to UFC?

<{Heymansnicker}> moose is the man, i wonder why he looks so agitated there like "chill the fk out guys damn"

I think he was just annoyed how the whole thing ended.

any time it's men kissing men in the octagon, it's either Bruno

or Frank Mir's dad.

Last edited:
this thread is way greater than a sum of its parts.

Ya that's pretty funny another funny moment and one of my favorites is when the corner of BJ Penn does this...

The way Penn turns his head slowly is so hilarious!

I can't stop laughing at this!

<Oku02>

“They all can suck it. Take a line, take a ticket. I have enough for you all.”

Good question, the UFC is almost totally devoid of swagger at the moment. 185 barely even has a champion.

Good question, the UFC is almost totally devoid of swagger at the moment. 185 barely even has a champion.

After May 25 it will be 4 fights left on Mousasi's contract . Also 1 more fight expected in this year so the hope in UFC comeback is real . Great thread btw .

This dude is right up there with Weidman’s dad, Yoel’s Ponytail Pimp Translator, Freire Bros Nerd Glasses Dude, and Fedor’s GILF Translator, in the pantheon of MMA Entourage GOAT WTF Oddities.

Seriouly? Chael, the Mousasis and Al Iauninta should start the first all MMA fighter real estate firm.

they rent property out to students in Amsterdam, its pretty awesome

This dude is right up there with Weidman’s dad, Yoel’s Ponytail Pimp Translator, Freire Bros Nerd Glasses Dude, and Fedor’s GILF Translator, in the pantheon of MMA Entourage GOAT WTF Oddities.

Mark Kerr's wife. Kawajiri's trainer and his crazy high-pitched screeming. And of course the GOAT.... Jean Claude Van Damme.

Get that flag off me, motherfucker.

2dta.gif

hahahaha that was awesome, Moose always pissed before the fights.

Back