The Satanic Temple sues Netflix for $150 million for using a statue of a demon god in 'The Chilling

Can someone explain to me where the amount comes from? Like why is it 150 mil? That's how much damage netflix caused their religion? I never understood that shit.
1+5+0 = 6

Not quite sure where to get the other two 6s from, though...o_O

Religion of peace and level headedness.

You can't copyright the image of a God. LOL

And if anyone is okay with copyright infringement, it's Satan.
tumblr_inline_phdo0wbcYp1rgkzar_540.png

Netflix just paid these people 50 million dollars

Its not 150 million but its still pretty sweet

Fuck netflix btw

First they fire Spacey and now they insult Satan...

It must be hard on the Satanic Temple filing this lawsuit. Seems to me copyright infringement is the exact type of thing Satan would approve of.

And by the way, how does one copyright the image of a 700 year old Mythological deity?

Maybe I should copyright Zeus or some shit?

Ha, who knew Satanists were such snowflakes.

Like they just aren't desperate for money. They are just desperate for money. They suck on every imaginable level, and all their parents are complete failures.

A good that would come from a violent Christian takeover, changing our country into a sad theocracy, would be the hard to fight laughs from every one of these attention seeking, non-interesting, "this edgy thing will finally make me sexy and cool," stain asses being strung up and hanged. Literally would be funny.

Netflix just paid these people 50 million dollars

Its not 150 million but its still pretty sweet

Fuck netflix btw

No they didn't.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/11/23/netflix-smokes-a-50-million-peace-pipe-with-the-sa.aspx

In the end, the Baphoment dust-up ended quietly. Netflix is not paying anything near $50 million to make this lawsuit go away, or the Securities and Exchange Commission might have required a disclosure to that effect. The show may have to move in some new creative directions in the future, and Netflix would be smart to play this up as an exciting new twist for loyal Sabrina fans. And the Satanic Temple got a moment in the press spotlight, often misunderstood but at least given an opportunity to explain how the group differs from the satanic worship you see in Sabrina.

everybody has a lawyer nowadays

Like they just aren't desperate for money. They are just desperate for money. They suck on every imaginable level, and all their parents are complete failures.

A good that would come from a violent Christian takeover, changing our country into a sad theocracy, would be the hard to fight laughs from every one of these attention seeking, non-interesting, "this edgy thing will finally make me sexy and cool," stain asses being strung up and hanged. Literally would be funny.
Are you ok?

105562774-1541702091098image_1541122272_95507496.530x298.jpg

Summary:
  • The Satanic Temple is suing Netflix and Warner Brothers for $150 million, saying the companies infringed on its copyrights, violated its trademark, and caused injury to its business reputation in its show "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina."
  • The Satanic Temple says in the lawsuit that it has a copyright on the depiction of Baphomet used in the show.
Satan is not pleased...

We know that Jesus is more powerful than Satan, now we will have to see if Netflix and Warner Brothers are also more powerful than Satan.

Satan's gonna win this. Where do you think all the lawyers go when they die?;)

It must be hard on the Satanic Temple filing this lawsuit. Seems to me copyright infringement is the exact type of thing Satan would approve of.

And by the way, how does one copyright the image of a 700 year old Mythological deity?

Maybe I should copyright Zeus or some shit?

I'm 4.5% Norwegian.

BRB, just filing a lawsuit against Marvel/Disney for using Thor's name and likeness without my permission...

Back