Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
Agreed that we don’t know for sure, I think your odds are just showing your bias. Despite getting attacked for stating basic stuff I think Kavanaugh sounded credible as well. I think one of them is honestly mistaken.

I don’t think we can put odds on it based on the information we have.
From what I can see you are being attacked for being obtuse and for stating things that aren't true. An example of this would be your claim that Mark Judge was not interviewed regarding this matter, when it is a matter of record that he was interviewed regarding this matter. We've reached a point where it is unreasonable to put any more weight on Ford's allegations.

From what I can see you are being attacked for being obtuse and for stating things that aren't true. An example of this would be your claim that Mark Judge was not interviewed regarding this matter, when it is a matter of record that he was interviewed regarding this matter. We've reached a point where it is unreasonable to put any more weight on Ford's allegations.
From what I can see you’re incredibly biased and dishonest. And your politeness doesn’t fool me.

From what I can see you’re incredibly biased and dishonest.

Yes, the one who hasn't been lying their ass off about a witness being interviewed is the biased and dishonest one.

Agreed that we don’t know for sure, I think your odds are just showing your bias. Despite getting attacked for stating basic stuff I think Kavanaugh sounded credible as well. I think one of them is honestly mistaken.

I don’t think we can put odds on it based on the information we have.
1. None of the alleged witnesses corroborates Ford's testimony.
2. Ford changed significant parts of her testimony over time.
3. Ford refused to make the notes on which part of her testimony hinged available to the accused or to the SJC.
4. Ford lied about things like being unable to fly and played other political games like initially putting unreasonable restrictions on the Senate Committee in return for her testimony.

So yeah, you add it all up and it is unreasonable to believe Ford's testimony given the lack of evidence and the weakness and inconsistency of her evidence.

3. Ford refused to make the notes on which part of her testimony hinged available to the accused or to the SJC.
4. Ford lied about things like being unable to fly and played other political games like initially putting unreasonable restrictions on the Senate Committee in return for her testimony.

So yeah, you add it all up and it is unreasonable to believe Ford's testimony given the lack of evidence and the weakness and inconsistency of her evidence.

He's clearly just trolling now. He just got exposed for lying, and he's just gonna keep on going on.

Again, youre not even reading what I write. I’m not saying I believe it. I found it credible enough to do a thorough investigation. That’s it. I’m open to the possibility that she’s lying or wrong. But you’re so partisan that you simply assume my position and believe Kavanaugh.

Oh yeah? Please show where I'm being dishonest. Thank you though, for saying I am polite.

I already did earlier. I noticed you didn’t deny partisanship.

YOU are the moron who doesn't understand how basic investigations go. Again, this shit ends in the real world, the moment none of her own alleged witnesses can back her up, because there is absolutely nothing else to go on. If it even gets that far, since she has no clue where, when, or how it happened 36 fucking years ago.

You're acting like this wasn't investigated at all. It was investigated FAR more thoroughly than it ever otherwise would've been. In the real world, she doesn't get a Senate Judiciary investigation. She doesn't get an FBI investigation. She gets a few cops making some inquiries about her witnesses. If they don't pan out, the case is deemed worthless and she's told to kick rocks.

By all means though, please cry more about your new PROVEN INNOCENT Supreme Court Justice, Brett Kavanaugh. Your tears are delicious.

This argument is STILL going on???

My god.....can these Liberals in this forum please SHUT UP ALREADY?!?!

IT'S OVER, PEOPLE!! HE'S NOW IN THE SUPREME COURT!

MOVE THE FUCK ON ALREADY!!! <codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

Yes, the one who hasn't been lying their ass off about a witness being interviewed is the biased and dishonest one.
In the video I post my last post Grassley said the FBI found more witness tampering when ask what he thought about fords friend feeling like she was expected to change her testimony

You are using a concept applicable to debates. Irl you have to search for evidence, which requires an investigation.

Because of the chronology and the nature of the accusation, there can be no physical evidence.

As for witness evidence, the FBI collected the testimony of 10 parties it deemed relevant to the accusation. That's in addition to the two parties who gave testimony at the hearing. 12 parties. One party declined to be interviewed by the FBI, as in that party's right.

tenor.gif

Just passing through and I haven't been keeping up, but I'll try to read up on the last several pages. As for now, toast to my boy Justice Kavanaugh!!! Keepin' it real for K-Gay and Soty.

Can I get a "Hell Yeah!!!"?
<GinJuice>

So now The Left has turned to rolling chicken bones, huh? Well... They've tried worse.

Feinstein wants Kavanaugh sexual misconduct investigation reopened if Dems take Senate
By Andrew O'Reilly | Oct 17, 2018

Election_2018_Senate_California_Debate_09187.jpg-9c779_c0-422-2585-1929_s885x516.jpg

Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said Wednesday that if Democrats took control of the Senate following November’s midterm elections, she would be in favor of reopening an investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations levelled against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“I’d be in favor of opening an investigation into the allegations,” Feinstein, the ranking minority member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, said during a debate in San Francisco with her challenger, state Sen. Kevin de León. A fellow Democrat, de León emerged from California’s hectic jungle primary system to challenge one of the Senate’s longest tenured members for her seat.

Feinstein has come under fire from both Republicans and her fellow Democrats since the Kavanaugh confirmation after it was revealed that one of Kavanaugh’s accusers, Christine Blasey Ford, had reached out to the lawmaker with her allegations and asked that they remain confidential.

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said last month that Feinstein’s office will be investigated to determine whether or not it leaked Ford’s letter to the press.

“They have betrayed her,” Cotton, R-Ark, said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” about Ford. ” “She has been victimized by Democrats ... on a search-and-destroy mission for Brett Kavanaugh.”

During Wednesday’s debate, de León agreed with Feinstein that he would also support a renewed investigation into the allegations against Kavanaugh. And while this was one of many issues on which the two Democrats appeared to be eye-to-eye, de León was critical of Feinstein and the rest of Congress' slowness in tackling issues like climate change, immigration reform and health care.

“Because of the lack of action in Washington, I’ve had to move by myself here in California,” he said.

In regards to immigration – a major topic of discussion in a state that is 39 percent Latino and 27 percent of its population is foreign born – Feinstein said that if Democrats take control of the Senate in the midterm, immigration reform will be one of the first things the new Congress tackles.

“If Democrats are in the majority, there will be a comprehensive immigration reform bill before the [Senate Judiciary] committee,” she said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fe...ct-investigation-reopened-if-dems-take-senate

Back