Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
That's some top notch investigating you've done there. The google image links back to her. Case closed.

Fuck you guys are gullible.
Let me guess....you believe her story

I don’t agree with that. I don’t agree with abortions as birth control, but there are instances where it is necessary for health of mother or child has serious birth defects. I would not want to see that choice taken from women.

Yeah I agree with that, too.

I'm just so pissed at the antics of the Democratic party right now.

Senator Warren, this is a new low for you.

If you have something against your Republican colleagues in Congress, go smear them!

This bullshitting game to destroy Kavanaugh's life, no matter how much narrative-twisting needs to be done, is proof that you are no better than the people whom you think you are morally-superior to.

It seems this was said tongue-in-cheek (aka HE WAS JOKING). Shame on you, Liz.<{nope}>

So, basically his biggest crime is willing to serve his country in his judiciary duty. Off with his head, boys!

In this regard, I will have to agree completely with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's opinion on this circus. An opinion that incredibly enough, absolutely no one from either camp has refuted yet since her interview went up a weeek ago.

I don't know, may be it would be for the best if we have a royal rumble in the Senate chamber every now and again like they do in South Korea and Taiwan. At least that way the politicians can pour their frustration onto the actual people who frustrated them, rather than pretending to be all cordial with the enemies, and then fucking over other people (who did nothing to them) in their stupid little proxy wars.

I'm not saying it is good, but like it or not, this is the Republican nominee. That is his crime.

Maybe the supreme Court should have stood up when the Garland thing went down. They had to know something like this was coming for all future nominees, when the R's pulled the Garland stunt.

I think you should take the high road when you can, but their comes a time when Russian Roulette makes sense as a mechanism to end dispute.

DnZTy4EUUAAkJ9f.jpg

I don't really care if the dirty Democrats and Republicans tear each other to pieces. They deserves each other.

What I'm against is other lives being ruined by their stupid little game, and their mindless partisan drones think it's absolutely okay.

If that's Merrick Garland being dragged through the mud by the Republican senators and their drones without a single shred of evidence against him, I would still be saying the exact same thing that I'm saying now, for it's disgusting all the same no matter which judge is being Borked.

First, let's get this out of the way:

Brett Kavanaugh had absolutely NOTHING to do with Garland's nomination being unfairly blocked and given to Gorsuch. But incredibly enough, they're blaming him for it anyway.

How many times have you seen Garland's name being mentioned in this very thread, as if that's Kavanaugh's fault and therefore he somehow "deserves" it, rather than the shady politicians who actually blocked Garland. How's that for partisan logic and reasons, folks?

Let's get this clear: Garland's life wasn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Federal court. Gorsuch's life isn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Supreme Court. No, the angry mob saved all that anger and vitriol to try and ruin Kavanaugh's life, even before they know how to spell his name and had to use "XX" as a place-holder on in their campaign of character assassination against a guy that they knew absolutely nothing about. Why? Because they don't like the guy who nominated him, that's why. How's that for partisan logic and reasons, folks?

But above all, what I do find most disturbing is all these partisan drones who got sucked so deep into this stupid little game to the point that they think any Supreme Court nominee and their families are now acceptable collateral damage in the Democrats/Republican partisan war, as they and their supporters are now digging up every little things they can about the nominee and twist them to their heart's content, just so they can drag him by the hair through broken glass on front of his horrified wife and children. How is THAT for being enlighten and progressive, folks?

Enough with the stupid horse and pony show! If anyone actually got any proof that the guy is every bit the sexual predator they hope/wish he is, then get on with it and file a damn sexual-assault lawsuit like normal Americans, instead of cowardly beating around the bush like what Elizabeth Warren is doing. Then what ever happen, at least we will have a conclusion, rather than this murky stream of innuendos that will go absolutely nowhere.

We all knew the ugly story of how "Bork" came to be a verb in the dictionary, but I did not expect that we would see another judge's name joining him as a synonym in our lifetime. I thought we are better than this, but unfortunately too many common people are programmed to think how the DNC and GOP wants them to think, instead of just decent human beings like they could be.

Lastly, what do you think gonna happen to the future Supreme Court nominee to replace Justice Ginsburg, if what's happening to Kavanaugh and his family is acceptable behavior?

This whole situation is one big SCAM designed to delay the confirmation until after Mid-Terms are over to give Dems a chance at overtaking the Senate(which is a long-shot but still...). Let's not lose sight of that FACT here.

Then I'm a piece of shit, too.

FUCK HER AND HER LIES! <3><3><3>
Why is a background check into this so bothersome to you? If he didn't do anything we're still in the same position two weeks from now.

For anyone to think that this is anything other than a desire to delay this nomination in hopes of gaining the house after the midterms, which they will use to prevent a confirmation for a Trump appointee.

You're either a liar or an idiot.

Actually, it's the SENATE that votes, NOT the House.

I don't really care if the dirty Democrats and Republicans tear each other to pieces. They deserves each other.
Isn't the real question what the American people deserve? If these allegations are credible-- and they seem like they might be-- and Kavanaugh lied about them unequivocally... isn't that a problem for someone about to receive a lifetime appointment to arguably the most important job in the country?
Let's get this clear: Garland's life wasn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Federal court. Gorsuch's life isn't ruined, he's sitting comfortably on the Supreme Court.
Doesn't the very fact that none of this happened to Gorsuch-- who was the direct recipient of the "Garland seat"-- completely undercut your argument that it is just a partisan "witch hunt" (geez, this phrase is getting stretched way too thin these day... we need some new idioms).
INo, the angry mob saved all that anger and vitriol to try and ruin Kavanaugh's life
Could have something to do with the fact that he is accused of trying to rape someone. Not saying we should throw him in the Gulag, but SCOTUS?

Also, this all overlooks the fact that Kavanaugh is a shitty choice just based on how highly involved he was with the politics of the GWB administration. A SCOTUS judge isn't supposed to be a party insider. Kavanaugh clearly is. Even Mitch McConnell saw him as a bad choice for this reason (knew he had a long paper trail and undeniable connections to shaddy political maneuvers, too).

Last edited:
Why is a background check into this so bothersome to you? If he didn't do anything we're still in the same position two weeks from now.

Because "2 weeks" is the Dems GOAL here.

THAT'S WHY.

Holy shit, man. It couldn't be any more obvious than if all the Dems ran up to you and screamed "DELAY!!". <45>

I'm no longer going to consider calling you "naive" because you're not.

What you are is simply on the side of the Dems and believing whatever shit that comes out of their mouths.

You, my friend, are a SHEEP.

Back