Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
If these allegations are credible-- and they seem to be
tenor.gif

I, fairness, I changed it to "seems like they might be" because we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

There are notes from her therapist from 2008 when she talks about the incident.

Also, the letter that ended up in Feinstein's hands was written in July.

We can't dismiss out of hand.

Because "2 weeks" is the Dems GOAL here.

THAT'S WHY.

Holy shit, man. It couldn't be any more obvious than if all the Dems ran up to you and screamed "DELAY!!". <45>

I'm no longer going to consider calling you "naive" because you're not.

What you are is simply on the side of the Dems and believing whatever shit that comes out of their mouths.

You, my friend, are a SHEEP.
Enjoy the #metoo beating

I, fairness, I changed it to "seems like they might be" because we shouldn't jump to conclusions.

There are notes from her therapist from 2008 when she talks about the incident.

Also, the letter that ended up in Feinstein's hands was written in July.

Have the notes been released publicly? Has the therapist been identified? Has the therapist publicly vouched for the veracity of the notes? Do the notes name Brett Kavanaugh?

Enjoy the #metoo beating

#metoo can go fuck themselves for all I care. If they want me, well then let me use the old internet adage : "COME AT ME, BRO"

I stated what this whole shitshow is really about. You can go on being a mindless drone for the Democrats.

It's apparent you share their lack of common sense.

Kavanaugh's accuser wants full FBI investigation before testifying
By Lawrence Hurley, Eric Beech | September 18, 2018

A woman who has accused President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Brett Kavanaugh, of sexual assault decades ago wants her allegations to be investigated by the FBI before she appears at a U.S. Senate hearing, one of her lawyers said on Tuesday.

Christine Blasey Ford, a university professor in California, has accused Kavanaugh of assaulting her in 1982 when they were both high school students, allegations Kavanaugh has called “completely false.”

The Senate Judiciary Committee, which is overseeing the nomination, has called a hearing for Monday to look into the matter, and the White House has said Kavanaugh was ready to testify.

“Nothing of substance and nothing legitimate can happen by Monday,” Lisa Banks, an attorney for Ford, told CNN.

In a letter to the committee’s chairman, Republican Senator Chuck Grassley, Ford’s attorneys said an FBI investigation should take place before any testimony. A copy of the letter was posted on CNN’s website.

“A full investigation by law enforcement officials will ensure that the crucial facts and witnesses in this matter are assessed in a non-partisan manner, and that the committee is fully informed before conducting any hearing or making any decisions,” the lawyers wrote.

A spokesman for the committee did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-before-she-will-testify-lawyer-idUSKCN1LZ048

<WellThere><WellThere><WellThere><WellThere>
Top priority is to delay the hearing.

Nobody knows what is going on. That's the point.

So if that's true, then why are you believing what the Dems are saying (even though we both know the answer to that).... <LikeReally5>

No need to respond as it was a rhetorical question.

I'll call horseshit.

I don't believe anything Colby Covington posts, and Gorsuch grew up in Colorado.

Sorry...forget my other post. THAT IS *NOT* COLBY COVINGTON.

What makes you think it is? Because this guy wears a wife-beater in his twitter profile?

just look at the Nasdaq, it's near/at it's literal highest point ever, despite it having 100 highs and 100 lows for the first time since 2015. It's being strongly carried by the FAANG stocks, and the QE money being printed by other countries is going oftentimes directly towards it, along w/ our own Institutional investors (largely pension and hedge funds) specifically in the ETF market.

Why would you focus on a narrower subset when your point was about the market as a whole? Obviously at all times, some companies are doing better than others.

I tend to believe that in all his ridiculousness, Trump's America First platform is a part of that. I'm sure you'll disagree and that's fine, but playing hardball w/ China is clearly helping us, hurting them, and also largely responsible IMO for N. Korea calming down.

It's not about agreeing or disagreeing like we're choosing a religion. And if anything were clearly helping us, there would be some evidence for it. That's kind of what we mean by "clearly"--it's something that can be easily seen, not something that is totally invisible. You still haven't even explained *how* "playing hardball with China" would help us, even in theory, much less shown any evidence that is helping us. Also, just LOL on the North Korea thing. He's partly fixed his own blundering.

If you need that explained to you, then you need to look into how China manipulates their currency to undercut ours.

I've looked into it (doesn't undercut us, but I get you), and your theory makes no sense.

I don't think there's any chance at all that you examined the data, made an effort to educate yourself on economic policy, and then concluded that recent policy changes have been beneficial. You're just starting backwards: "someone from my tribe is president, how can I dishonestly spin that as a good thing despite everything that is going on?"

Huh?

Wait a sec. So this post is from Colby? You sure?
It was a joke. I mean, the rest of the comment is serious (I don't accept the tweet), but if you squint it
Sorry...forget my other post. THAT IS *NOT* COLBY COVINGTON.

What makes you think it is? Because this guy wears a wife-beater in his twitter profile?
It was a joke man. Lighten up.

But yeah, I wouldn't trust that tweet.

<WellThere><WellThere><WellThere><WellThere>
Top priority is to delay the hearing.

Now, will the Reps acknowledge it, and put an end to this? They have to realize that it's never going to be good enough, and no matter what they do, there will be another hoop they have to jump through.

Talk to fence sitting Republican Senators, and as long as they're on board, vote. Don't care about how it looks, because the Dems and the media will always spin it to look bad. They can't keep giving the Dems more. It will never end, and they have to know this.

Elizabeth Warren slammed over editing of Kavanaugh video

U.S. Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass, drew criticism Tuesday after sharing a clip of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh discussing his days at Georgetown Preparatory School. The editing of the clip seemed designed to fuel the fire over the sexual misconduct allegations against the judge.

In the short video posted on Warren's Twitter page, Kavanaugh is heard speaking at Columbus Law School at the Catholic University of America in 2015 about his school years.

“But fortunately we had a good saying that we’ve held firm to, to this day,” Kavanaugh says in the video. “As the dean was reminding me before the talk, which is ‘What happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep.’ That’s been a good thing for all of us, I think.”

Warren quickly jumped to denounce Kavanaugh’s comments, which were revealed in the wake of the allegations of sexual misconduct raised by Christine Blasey Ford, who claims the high court nominee drunkenly forced himself on her during a house party nearly four decades ago.

“I can't imagine any parent accepting this view,” Warren tweeted. “Is this really what America wants in its next Supreme Court Justice?”

But the clip shared by Warren, though first unearthed by MSNBC, cuts out Kavanaugh’s previous remarks indicating he’s talking about his three friends.

“I, by coincidence, three classmates of mine at Georgetown Prep were graduates of this law school in 1990 and are really really good friends of mine,” Kavanaugh said in a recording of the full speech, naming his friends.

“And they were good friends of mine then, and they are still good friends of mine as recently as this weekend when we were all on email together,” he added. He then made the “what happens at Georgetown Prep, stays at Georgetown Prep” joke.

Mark Hemingway, a writer for the conservative Weekly Standard, slammed Warren for trying to suggest Kavanaugh was admitting improper behavior in the video rather than making a joke.

“This has zero bearing on whether Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Ford, and the party of underage abortion and birth control on demand suddenly becoming neopuritans is a tad pathetic,” he tweeted.

“Like MSNBC, Sen. Warren is passing around a truncated version of the Kavanaugh video, in which he makes a joke about three ‘really, really good friends of mine,’ in order to smear him,” Oklahoma attorney Gabriel Malor tweeted.

“As we know, Warren is very comfortable misleading people. Her constituents deserve better,” he added, comparing Warren’s clip to a video posted by U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., which recently came under fire for depicting Kavanaugh as anti-women.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/19/elizabeth-warren-slammed-over-editing-kavanaugh-video.html

L....O....FUCKING....L.
xvvvSzf.gif
xvvvSzf.gif
xvvvSzf.gif

Back