Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
It's like a microcosm of the Russia investigation. The people actively preventing getting to the truth are the ones telling the truth in their eyes. It's completely insane, and antithetical to logic and reason.
I apply the same standard in both instances of the Kavanaugh accusations, and the Russian collusion conspiracy:

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

A much easier way of putting it is:

If you can't prove it, you have to ignore it.

Dumbfuck. Do you honestly believe that the school in which the victim came from, the victim who was sitting right there in front of the therapist and telling this story, was unknown?

And to help you look a little less stupid:
Stop saying that the victims story was "inconsistent." The story has been told the same time. What you mean to say is that her story contains more details than what was recorded in her therapists notes.

Now no one on planet earth would think that a therapists notes were a full transcript of that meeting. So your argument will still be terrible, but at least it will be consistent.

I apply the same standard in both instances of the Kavanaugh accusations, and the Russian collusion conspiracy:

That which is asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

A much easier way of putting it is:

If you can't prove it, you have to ignore it.
I assume you dont like investigations either...cause Ford's allegation hasn't been investigated (no interviews with any witnesses) and the Mueller thing...where to begin. How many people does he have to indict and convict? Should he just conclude his investigation prematurely because certain people dislike the results?

Dumbfuck. Do you honestly believe that the school in which the victim came from, the victim who was sitting right there in front of the therapist and telling this story, was unknown?

And to help you look a little less stupid:
Stop saying that the victims story was "inconsistent." The story has been told the same time. What you mean to say is that her story contains more details than what was recorded in her therapists notes.

Now no one on planet earth would think that a therapists notes were a full transcript of that meeting. So your argument will still be terrible, but at least it will be consistent.
You're talking to someone who doesn't care to know the truth, either it takes time and clears Kavanaugh in which case it was a waste of time, if it finds him a liar, he's done for.

Best situation is for her to shut the fuck up, deal with whatever happened...and get ready for a new anti choice justice.

It's like a microcosm of the Russia investigation. The people actively preventing getting to the truth are the ones telling the truth in their eyes. It's completely insane, and antithetical to logic and reason.

It's the same shit you get with these guys on any debate. At no point do they even attempt to put together a plausible narrative as to what happened, or spell out in clear terms what their claims are. Instead, they look for "inconsistencies" in which, once found, they will use to dismiss the evidence altogether.

So here, our brilliant trump supporters have jumped on the fact that while the vicim has said in no uncertain terms that it was Kavanaugh, and her husband has stated in no uncertain terms that she had used Kavanaugh's name; but because the therapists notes didn't name him specifically, when she had no obligation to do so, the whole thing should be dismissed as a lie.

Irregardless of them not understanding the meaning of the word "inconsistent," you think they'd be more aware just how poor their argument really is.

That's not what you said. You said the name of the school was in the notes. That is false. You've now been caught bullshitting twice.

No. The details are different in the therapists notes. She's even tried to cover for the inconsistency in her account, by claiming the therapist made a mistake.

You're just lying your ass off, and telling a story of complete fantasy that you want to believe.

Please do continue though. What other lies you got?

To recap @Darkballs' lies:

The details of the story in the therapist's notes are not different than the story she's telling now.

The therapist confirmed it was Kavanaugh.

The name of Kavanaugh's school was also in the notes.

Oh', but it is us, the skeptics of her account, who do not care for the truth. Christ, give @Darkballs enough time and he'll be claiming she submitted videotape evidence to the FBI.

I assume you dont like investigations either...cause Ford's allegation hasn't been investigated (no interviews with any witnesses) and the Mueller thing...where to begin. How many people does he have to indict and convict? Should he just conclude his investigation prematurely because certain people dislike the results?
I support any investigation that has evidence to justify it.

Accusations, rumor, and hearsay aren't objective reasons for anyone to investigate anything.

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" is the standard you would want applied to you if you were ever accused of something truly awful.

It's the only objective and workable system of justice we have available to us.

No. The details are different in the therapists notes. She's even tried to cover for the inconsistency in her account, by claiming the therapist made a mistake.

Wow. You really don't know how to use the word "inconsistent."

The details of the story in the therapist's notes are not different than the story she's telling now.

How many times do I have to slap you over the head and explain this to you? On what fucking planet has anyone, other than you, suggested that the therapist's notes were some 100% direct transcription of that session? They are fucking doctors notes. She omitted specific names, as per practice.

A story is inconsistent, when it changes. Not when a non-law enforcement professional's notes aren't specific enough. You know what every other person would do in that situation if they needed further clarification? They'd conduct an investigation to get that clarification. So why are republican's in the senate stonewalling that?

Last edited:
It's almost like sexual assault (the act itself, the lead up and the aftermath) is a memorable event.

I can't imagine why.
Yet, she can’t remember any details... mmmmmmm

I support any investigation that has evidence to justify it.

Accusations, rumor, and hearsay aren't objective reasons for anyone to investigate anything.

"That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" is the standard you would want applied to you if you were ever accused of something truly awful.

It's the only objective and workable system of justice we have available to us.
The investigation is to find evidence. You're basically telling her to shut up and sit down...she put someone else at the scene, and this person has said they wont testify under oath. After we here from the 3 people involved under oath there can be an investigation if warranted. All should be subpoenaed...but let's be real, the Republicans dont want the truth, which is why they aren't asking for mark judge to appear.

Lol...no details except who did it and who else was in the room. Why aren't you calling for a subpoena of the third witness UNDER OATH.

She described in detail: 1) where the assault happened; 2) how it began; 3) who her assailant was; 4) what words he spoke to her during the encounter; 5) named the other person present in the room (who refuses to speak under oath); and 6) how she got out of the incident.

So yeah. No details.

Where you intentionally trying to misrepresent what happened here, or were you just ignorant? Those are the only two possible options for your post.

Wow. You really don't know how to use the word "inconsistent."

How many times do I have to slap you over the head and explain this to you? On what fucking planet has anyone, other than you, suggested that the therapist's notes were some 100% direct transcription of that session? They are fucking doctors notes. She omitted specific names, as per practice.

A story is inconsistent, when it changes. Not when a non-law enforcement professional's notes aren't specific enough. You know what every other person would do in that situation if they needed further clarification? They'd conduct an investigation to get that clarification. So why are republican's in the senate stonewalling that?
Why doesn’t she go to the correct authorities and open an investigation?

Also it’s pretty convienient that lost in all this is Kavanaughs mom foreclosed her parents house.

The therapist confirmed it was Kavanaugh.

The name of Kavanaugh's school was also in the notes.

Oh', but it is us, the skeptics of her account, who do not care for the truth. Christ, give @Darkballs enough time and he'll be claiming she submitted videotape evidence to the FBI.

You are attempting to converse with a guy who claimed that the little girl from the infamous "crying migrant girl" photo was separated from her mother, and who refused to admit fault on multiple occasions despite being shown to be wrong. I know of no less honorable poster on Sherdog.

Why doesn’t she go to the correct authorities and open an investigation?

Also it’s pretty convienient that lost in all this is Kavanaughs mom foreclosed her parents house.

Who would be the correct authorities? As a former prosecutor, I would tell you the odds of securing a criminal conviction here would be next to zero, even if you were able to paint this clearly within the lines of a felony under Maryland law to survive the statute of limitations. And I would be the first to say that anyone calling for a prison term for Kavanaugh, to be an idiot.

But are accuser if calling for an investigation, which seems to be a pretty ballsy move for someone that was outright lying.

Who would be the correct authorities? As a former prosecutor, I would tell you the odds of securing a criminal conviction here would be next to zero, even if you were able to paint this clearly within the lines of a felony under Maryland law to survive the statute of limitations. And I would be the first to say that anyone calling for a prison term for Kavanaugh, to be an idiot.

But are accuser if calling for an investigation, which seems to be a pretty ballsy move for someone that was outright lying.
Ok, then I’ll re-frame this. Why is the FBI the correct law enforcement agency to investigate this?

She described in detail: 1) where the assault happened; 2) how it began; 3) who her assailant was; 4) what words he spoke to her during the encounter; 5) named the other person present in the room (who refuses to speak under oath); and 6) how she got out of the incident.

So yeah. No details.

Where you intentionally trying to misrepresent what happened here, or were you just ignorant? Those are the only two possible options for your post.

1) at a party

2) you smiled at me

3) darkballs

4) you said , “i’m a rapist”

5) @HereticBD was there

6) I used anti troll spray

How much credibility should go into my assertion that you’re a rapist?

Now wait 35 years.

Back