Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
You are attempting to converse with a guy who claimed that the little girl from the infamous "crying migrant girl" photo was separated from her mother, and who refused to admit fault on multiple occasions despite being shown to be wrong. I know of no less honorable poster on Sherdog.

Feel free to link directly to that thread then, so everyone can see how full of shit you are.

My objection there, was to you misrepresenting a source and declaring that the father in that story was a first hand witness. I pointed out that he was not. You tried to obfuscate for several pages and then finally conceded that you misrepresented your findings. You then tried to spin this dishonesty into some sort of victory when the facts revealed that the girls was only separated from her mother briefly, a point that I never weighed in on.

And you can post a link to that very thread for everyone to see.

TLDR: You were a lying cunt then, and you're a lying cunt now.

The investigation is to find evidence. You're basically telling her to shut up and sit down...she put someone else at the scene, and this person has said they wont testify under oath. After we here from the 3 people involved under oath there can be an investigation if warranted. All should be subpoenaed...but let's be real, the Republicans dont want the truth, which is why they aren't asking for mark judge to appear.
No. A person making a claim must provide evidence for that claim, otherwise the listening audience and all active parties involved have no other choice but to dismiss the claim if no evidence is provided.

What other system of justice would you want applied to you if you were ever accused of something truly awful?

My objection there, was to you misrepresenting a source and declaring that the father in that story was a first hand witness.
That never happened.

You then tried to spin this dishonesty into some sort of victory when the facts revealed that the girls was only separated from her mother briefly, a point that I never weighed in on.

That's false. You claimed that the girl was separated from her mother. I called you out on that falsehood and pointed you to the interview with the little girl's her father, in which the father alleges that the mother kidnapped the child, paid a smuggler $6000 to make the journey to the US, and was never separated from the child. You tried to attack the source (Breitbart) instead of admitting fault.

Last edited:
If I'm a current nominee for a seat on the United States Supreme Court, at least a minimal one.

Even if I accuse you via an anonymous letter sent to Ted Cruz in July but wait until mid September in the obvious attempt at delaying the vote?

No. A person making a claim must provide evidence for that claim, otherwise the listening audience and all active parties involved have no other choice but to dismiss the claim if no evidence is provided.

What other system of justice would you want applied to you if you were ever accused of something truly awful?
When someone says they are raped. You look into it and investigate. Your brain is not jiving with our justice system. Maybe you want something else, but it is as I described. Not you.

This story reminds me of 10th grade. Had a "party" with a few dudes and a few guys. At one point this chick I met that night says let's go upstairs and fuck. We go up to my bedroom. Got as far as her topless and me naked. She starts changing her mind as I'm kissing on her (and trying to get some head, but you know the drill). Tried to talk her into it. Didn't work. Her friend interrupted. She left. The left. :(

Monday at school I had this tough guy she knew saying he's gonna kick my ass over trying to force myself on her. :eek: He surely would have too. Not sure what stopped him other than me being far better friends than him with a guy who would have kicked his ass. Regardless, the point is people have different interpretations of events and can honestly disagree on what happened while sharing the exact same an experience.

Former Assistant Director of the FBI:

Investigate what? It seems the Democrats are just trying to delay the vote.

The ever-entertaining Tucker Carlson :

Also had a great segment where he totally exposed Hilary's bullshit, too.

If I'm a current nominee for a seat on the United States Supreme Court, at least a minimal one.

In a way, this nomination is like you got raped. You’re screaming, terrified, powerless, and it’s gonna happen whether you like it or not. Shhh just let it happen ;)

In a way, this nomination is like you got raped. You’re screaming, terrified, powerless, and it’s gonna happen whether you like it or not. Shhh just let it happen ;)

Comparing championing a SC nomination to raping someone of a different political party?

Why is it that members of the Federalist Society are so sexually confused?

Also, women are given way too much credibility. They’re usually lying for attention when they say “rape.” Rarely, if ever, are they to be believed.

I don't know about "usually". I do recognize she could have embellished in her favor in order to not incur wrath from her suitor (upon him hearing whatever rendition was conveyed by her friend that walked in on us). I've always chalked my experience up to his insecurity rather than her dishonesty. In retrospect, plausibility seem's about equal.

Yeah I agree with that, too.

I'm just so pissed at the antics of the Democratic party right now.

Both parties make me sick. The news is the worst part. Cnn is trump news, 24/7 and I find him despicable as well, but the whining and united attack against him is upsetting because there will likely be an ultra liberal for the next 8 years and they will punish all the trump voters, catching many innocent people in the crossfire(I voted for John snow)

Both parties make me sick. The news is the worst part. Cnn is trump news, 24/7 and I find him despicable as well, but the whining and united attack against him is upsetting because there will likely be an ultra liberal for the next 8 years and they will punish all the trump voters, catching many innocent people in the crossfire(I voted for John snow)

For a split-second, I thought you said you voted for Jonathan Snowden. :p:p:p

Clinton and Obama next will call for FBI to investigate (which has no place investigating on this issue that is for state level officials)

Also here soon a black class mate will come out and say he called him the N word when he was 11....

Has Darkballs provided any sources for the fairy tale he was trying to spin in here yet?

Comparing championing a SC nomination to raping someone of a different political party?

Why is it that members of the Federalist Society are so sexually confused?

Clutch your pearls harder please. It adds to the excitement!

Back