Law The Search For The 114th Supreme Court Justice: The Witch-Hunt Against Judge Brett Kavanaugh

Who do you believe?

• Total voters
President Trump Interviews Four Supreme Court Candidates
By Michael D. Shear | July 2, 2018​

03dc-scotus-superJumbo.jpg
Can you imagine the interview questions?

"Here's a hypothetical situation. Congress is trying to impeach me, what would you do? "

Ah. You forgot to acknowledge the "without judges or court cases" part.

So in your opinion there is a need to open a process for every single illegal immigrant who crosses the border? Expensive, inefficient and ridiculous imo. Trump may be a turd, but he is right on immigration. I believe random strangers shouldn't be allowed to break into YOUR home and claim it as their own. Isn't this common sense?

So in your opinion there is a need to open a process for every single illegal immigrant who crosses the border? Expensive, inefficient and ridiculous imo. Trump may be a turd, but he is right on immigration. I believe random strangers shouldn't be allowed to break into YOUR home and claim it as their own. Isn't this common sense?
The 14th Amendment applies to anyone on US soil not just the citizens.

Can't think of her name, but there is a mother of 7 judge with 2 adopted african kids. That would be the Trump move.

iu

and her kids:

iu

Last edited:
Is this true? If so, do you personally agree with this? This problem should be solved once and for all, because it is a real pain for every taxpayer. Laws like that create wrong appeals and they force citizens to support illegal immigration. I am from EU and we have a real shadow economy because of this crap.

Is this true? If so, do you personally agree with this? This problem should be solved once and for all, because it is a real pain for every taxpayer. Laws like that create wrong appeals and they force citizens to support illegal immigration. I am from EU and we have a real shadow economy because of this crap.
It is true.

@Arkain2K, when you make one of these threads, it would help if you could say something, and not just show us a bunch of news articles that we can find anywhere.

Last edited:

It doesn't require them to get a court order to deport an illegal immigrant.

Obama and ever other president knew and did this.

So you have no,idea what you are talking about.

As to the OP , this why we voted for Trump. To keep Hillary from making these appointments and fucking up the county.

It doesn't require them to get a court order to deport an illegal immigrant.

Obama and ever other president knew and did this.

So you have no,idea what you are talking about.

As to the OP , this why we voted for Trump. To keep Hillary from making these appointments and fucking up the county.
Wrong. Non-citizens have the right to a lawyer, as well as other rights under the U.S. Constitution. The immigration authorities cannot simply deport someone without providing a chance to be heard.

Wrong. Non-citizens have the right to a lawyer, as well as other rights under the U.S. Constitution. The immigration authorities cannot simply deport someone without providing a chance to be heard.

It depends on where they are caught and under what circumstances .

It depends on where they are caught and under what circumstances .
A non-citizen who hasn't yet entered the U.S. does not have the same rights, and is subject to expedited removal. In other words, the person can simply be refused entry unless he or she has a legitimate fear of persecution if forced to return to his or her home country. In the latter case, the immigration officials must allow the person's asylum claim to be heard.

Back