The Sherdog Boxing Prediction Thread

God damn it Lara....

Wasn't near a computer over the weekend, will get the OP updated this evening.

Your boy is undefeated rn. Check me out. Check me out.

Once we get through the bouts this weekend, I'll put some new ones up. Recommendations welcome, the more competitive they are on paper they better. Golovkin/Vanes won't be in here.

For next batch:

• Jessie Magdaleno vs. Isaac Dogboe
  • Bryant Jennings vs. Joey Dawejko
  • Daniel Jacobs vs. Maciej Sulecki
  • Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs. Johann Duhaupas
    Tony Bellew vs. David Haye,
    • Emmanuel Rodriguez vs. Paul Butler

Will get the thread updated shortly.

You can probably ignore the Bryant Jennings vs. Joey Dawejko Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs. Johann Duhaupas fights. Those will not be competitive. The others may be though.

You can probably ignore the Bryant Jennings vs. Joey Dawejko Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller vs. Johann Duhaupas fights. Those will not be competitive. The others may be though.
The Jennings fight was pretty competitive.

Damn. I keep forgetting. Oh well, probably about the same record I'd have remembering...

Sorry about that bud, I missed last week. I'm going to get the new list up shortly.

For the Vargas/Broner fight, I just considered that a NC. I don't think it makes this a good game to count draws as "losses" for your predictions. I think if a fight ends in a draw, anyone who picked a draw should get extra points. I'm thinking we should change up the format based on feedback to something like this:

Pick Winner: 1 point
Pick Winner With Method Of Victory (decision or stoppage of any kind): 2 points
Pick Draw: 4 points

In all of these cases, points are a wager. So if you pick a winner, and you choose poorly, you'll lose 1 point (or 2 points if you picked the method by stoppage, for instance). You can go into negative points. No contests will be treated as no-contests here as well, and picks will simply be discarded.

Seano 4-0

thats right, ladies.

i suggest we keep the records, but also calculate the points. so you have your record and your ranking?

also, i'm so going to retire undefeated at 50-0.

i suggest we keep the records, but also calculate the points. so you have your record and your ranking?

also, i'm so going to retire undefeated at 50-0.

Good idea.

Badou Jack by ko

@Shoemaker

edit- changing my prediction

Last edited:
Back